BigMDGirl

Morty's Donations  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you donated to Morty's yet?

• Absolutely!!
    • No
    • Not Yet! Going to TODAY!
    • Never

This is my first season at Morty's and you're darned tootin' I donated! I love this place:

Live Feeds for a BB Season - $45.00

New Coffee Pot to stay awake for live feeds - $100.00 (hey, it's a Cuisinart!)

Therapy to get over BB addiction - $1,500.00

Friends made at Morty's - Priceless

Lala Quote: "Hey, can we organize a car wash or something for Morty's?"

or an AUCTION .... bid on:

* Pony ride on Jem's 'Sam'

* Limerick or poem by Mrs.Froman for a friend or loved-one's Birthday or special day

* Personalized Voodoo doll made by Wicked's own 2 evil hands for a nasty boss, ex-hubby, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.

* One on one demonstration of how to do the Heimlich Maneuver by BBFanDoug

or... just go donate a buck or two to Morty's .... like me - - - - - - - - >

Jobeo--

Please see quote from Page One...And $2 is GREAT (IMO)...So, as a member of Morty's I thank you for your contribution as I love coming to the site and would seriously be bummed if it weren't here anymore!!!

Morty is still unable to gain access to a computer personally, so he is unable to send a personal note to everyone who donated, as he has done in the past. So he asked me to post on his behalf to convey his thanks for the generous donations that he has received in the last week or so. He really appreciates it and said that the generosity of our readers never ceases to amaze him - Jem

Honestly I have only gotten a thank you one time I have contributed. It did bother me but It has not stopped me from giving a little here and there.

I so much appreciate having this forum and all the people that do such wonderful work.

As for an amount to donate, I settled on $30.00. Why?? I figured that last year that is what I spent on the live feeds. ($29.95). This year, I didn't get the live feeds, as there was just no reason to. I can learn all of what is going on by just coming to Morty's, plus I gain the valuable insight of the posters. Seemed reasonable to me!!

One year I just based my donation on how much it would cost to go to a movie, buy some popcorn and a soda....

I think I rounded it out to $15.00

Can't get more bang for the Buck than here at Morty's :excl:

Two days after I sent a donation to support the expected increase of BB9 traffic I got Banned "by accident". I must have been mistaken for Darth Vader. :animated_bouncy:

Archived