July 19th TV Show Coverage

Guest ranster627

[my 11 yr old says she thinks Eric has brain washed the whole house] LOL

Showing Michael and Janelle in the gold room - making fun of "cappy"

Rachel came to Eric and said she overheard through the walls of the goldroom that Janelle and Michael were making fun of Erics family

Ivette is about to go latin on Michael - two nights ago he told me I was so beautiful, now hes going to burp in my face. Shes mocking how he walks - (she talks too fast, couldnt get it all)

Kaysar saw Ivette being upset so he goes to the gold room and trys to settle them down. Kaysar tells Michael you are older than her - act more mature. Dont tell me your going to do something then do something else.

Erics outside with Beau and Ivette - still brewing about Michael talking about my family. He warns that if he comes outside hes going to shred him into pieces. Eric gives Eric the warning to leave. (Ugh, this is killing me to watch Eric be so dam bossy) Eric is pounding the table and kept telling Kaysar I wont settle down, you dont talk about my dam family. Then Ivette gets her two cents in on Kaysar.

Here we go with the fight - everyone is involved trying to settle them down. BB calling Eric to the DR. and then told Michael to go to the store room and wait.

Ivette started again on Kaysar - shes pointing, being ugly, telling him he has no respect for women. BB tells everyone to calm down and separates them all!! Beau to hammock

Everyone was called to the living room for a meeting. Eric is teary and looks like his knees should be bleeding. He never was going to hit anyone.

Michael wants to make a point that if someone says something dont take it as truth.

Kaysar - he went up to Ivette and appologized for getting upset.

Eric and Michael in the bathroom - he appologized to michael, said he was sawwwwwwwwwry and shook his hand. Michael thinks to show the rest of the house that hes a noble guy. pfft

Guest ranster627

time for the veto competition

only 6

Eric / James

Jan picked Rachel

Mike picked Howie ... wanted Kay but asked H

Hostess with the mostest: my boy beau

two ziplines

they are in harnesses

High and Dry

clip to steel beam ... scoop water and drop in box ...

goal was best time

grab water, leap, fill bucket to get ping pong ball to top

eric realizes he needs to use neck to drain water into box

James finished first then Eric

Mike and Howie

M: game not of speed but precision

Michael done first

then Howie

Jan and Rach

everyone cheered for Rach ... not Jan

Janelle first

Rachel second

Ivette's face was turning green

scores:

slowest

Eric 9/03

H 7/45

R 8/30

J

M 6/ 44

J 6/31

James won

Veto comp time

mike , janelle and eric pick who they want to play with them

Eric - James

janelle - Racheal

Mike - Howie

mike says kaysar thought would be better if he picked some one else to help him and not me

beau acts as announcer

zip lines , lol

Eric says he will die before he lets someone else win as mike has to go

clip them selves to steel beams have tracks feel watter into tube to retrieve the ball and get best time

all teams going , water losing out of sides and Eric thinks use neck instead yells to james turn it upside down

james retrieves his ball first wins pov

James says I kicked Erics ass , and it felt good to beat him

Mikes is not a game of speed but percision

how says was doing what captain marvel does , three steps and a leap

Mike thinks he did very well as was ahead of howie , and hopes janelle does good

Rachel follows the clues given by james and eric as they cheer her on

janelle beats racheal , and ivette and others looked worried , ivette looked green

james wins at 6 mins 31 secs

Ivette gives him a death hug

janelle mad cause they got what they wanted and she don't like when people she don't like get what they want.

commercial

[bB showed the entire "fight" and aftermath]

VETO comp.

Eric/James (dressed alike)

Janelle/Rachel

Michael/Howie

Beau is the host

we see two zip lines, red and blue sides game called High and dry

Have to take water from one end and get to the other side while being attached to the steel beam

April - the goal of it is to get the best time

James - I dont like heights, its gonna get funky

They are flying from one side to the other end carrying water to fill up a bucket on the other end

It is James vs Eric!! They have to raise the water level high enough to be able to get the ping pong ball out a hole at the top. Both finish - James kicks Erics tail and says it felt good.

Next up is Michael and Howie - flying with the zip line HAHAHA Michael says it wasnt so much about speed as it was precission.

NOTE - theres a hole in the bottom of the carrying bucket so water is coming out as they are zipping from one end to the other

Michael beat Howie

Next Janelle and Rachel These chicks look like peter pan hahaha

Rachel says it was exhausting and that the harness was rubbing areas you dont want rubbed.

Janelle notices that Rachel is getting frustrated

Janelle finishes long before Rachel and says she saw alot of worried faces especially on Ivette HAHAHA

They didnt know who did what because the times weren't revealed until the end.

Janelle beat Howie, Eric Howie and only James did it faster than 6 min and 33 seconds.

Of course the cult is relieved James won.

Janelle is upset because they got what they wanted.

Michael says if we had won it could have really changed the game - we will have to see what happens now.

Commercial

James looking at pics , says mike is a threat to the harmony in here but would be some perks to getting rid of janelle

calls the pov meeting

janelle says people change there minds in this game like people change there underwear

james gives them chance to speak

janelle says don't upset the others , do whats in your heart

james says he will not use the power of veto , janelle shows in her face she is angry

janelle says they conspiring but she not going to let it happen

Eric says james respected the decisions that he made and mike is going home

Kaysar says if mike goes he will work for revenge.

end of show

Guest ranster627

James look at veto wall

Michael threat to harmony ... janelle more fierce competitor

James ...

give Janelle plea

it might upset certain people in the house

Mike: same

James: my decision ... pause ... is NOT to use the power of veto

his best interest and others to not use it

Janelle: knows she is a threat

Eric: James respected the decisions I made

Kay will fight like hell to avenge his (Mike) eviction ...

next eviction and HOH this Thursday live at 8pm est.

done ...

[Eric (mighty mouse) had the absolute slowest time]

Showing James at the memory wall - getting ready for VETO ceremony

Calls everyone in.

Ivette says - the plan is that James is not going to use the power of veto but as we've seen in the BB house, things change

Janelle says James if you use the veto to save michael or I you will upset some people in the house so do whats in your heart

James says he thinks its in his best interest and others as well that he is NOT going to use the power of veto.

Eric says Michael didnt say a word and thats fine with me.

Kaysar says - if Michael leaves he will fight like hell to avenge his eviction

Thats all folks - come back for the live show Thursday at 8 pm est

[just realized we didnt get it recorded] :(

Here is what was said in the fight:

Eric: You got a F***king problem

Michael: Yeah I got a F***king problem. Whatcha going to do about it.

Eric: Not a F***king thing.

Michael: Yeah that is what I thought, midget. You talk a lot and you can't act on it. (Hand gesture towards Eric while saying that). You got a small penis.

Eric: Talk about my family. Gets up out of chair fast. Not sure here Michael was interupting here and others but I heard something then talk about my family.

Michael: I didn't talk about your family. Midget.

Eric: Talk about my family.

At this point both are restrained finger pointing is all that has happened and Big brother steps in and says Eric to DR and Michael to Storage room.

Eric while leaving says Go ahead talk about my family b***h.

Guest jimmydot

no bottle being thrown.... look to me that it is Rachel that cause the fight since she ran to tell king eric what was happening...