Couple Of Questions Does Anyone Know?

Just curious and can't find answers anywhere.

Does anyone know if there is a site that gives the rules to the game for BB if there are any?

Also how come once they run out of smokes they cannot get more?

I have never known of a site that posts those rules and I have always wondered why if they run out of cigs why can't they be supplied just like anything else in there, ya know? makes no sense, they could pay for them, what is the big deal??

If Adam hadn't shared all of his with James and Ryan, he would have had plenty for all the time in the house.

He is way to generous. Ryan only brought 1 carton and James didn't bring any of his own.

says a lot about Ryan and James bein moochers

I thought it was funny how they give them beer and wine but once out of cigs then no more. If they pay for them whats the big deal I mean I smoke but don't drink anymore never liked the taste of alcohol. So smokings bad but it's the only thing I do. If it were me I would have voted out all the smokers to make sure I had enough to last. I can't believe James didn't bring any and Ryan only one carton, I share but not to the point I'm completely out.

I am an x smoker, but do not get down anyone who smokes, to each his own, so I see no reason why they cannot just repleniish them, yes they have patches, but not the same,lol

Alcohol = crazy house antics = ratings points = increased $ from Alcohol related Advertising

Cigarette smoke = no impact to ratings = no Ad $ as Cigarette Ads not allowed on TV

Patch = perceived concern and good corporate citizen for CBS

Archived