What Would You Do For 500k?

BBinMiami

I have discussed this at work with friends and some of the things we have said would not make our mothers proud. I guess it all comes down to where does your moral fiber conflict with a possible financial gain. Mine is fairly low, but there is a line I will not cross for any amount of money.

I go to work everyday and earn my money. Money is not more important then losing my morals or integrity.

Maybe if you could throw our what kind of things you are talking about.

I might jump in a pool of whipped cream for money but not anything that would hurt or demean myself or anyone.

i wouldn't do anything involving nudity, hurting someone or putting myself on a reality tv show to make a spectacle of myself and embarrass my family & friends.

i guess i have a low threshhold for humiliation. i'd rather just work a little harder and earn the money myself; integrity intact. :giggle:

draw line at application process

I'm with you guys... I would not go on a reality tv show, i would not have sex or do anything naked, i would not eat anything out of the ordinary e.g. dog sh*t or anything that they've eaten on fear factor. I'd rather work overtime... LOL

for me, money is not all that. I am real low maintainence, I have everything I need or want for entertainment right here in my house, sans a man, and I have been married 3 times and really do not want a man on my agenda ever again,lol so I am a happy fatcat. I would never eat weird stuff, and could never figure out why any one would for say 50 g's, I have a weak stomach, I would not give bj's or go nude, or hurt people, not worth it.

yeah, i'm DEFINITELY not down for eating any mystery creepy-crawlies... i NEVER understood the people who go on fear factor. i don't think i could do that for a MILLION dollars, let alone $50,000. i couldn't even WATCH them eat it! yuck.

Now that I'm older, i can say what I wouldn't do for $500K, but when I was younger, I did many things I've come to regret for nothing more than acceptance. While in high school, I treated my parents as if we were enemies, because I "felt like it". While in college, on the heels of life altering tragedy, I self medicated with promiscuous behavior.

Older and hopefully wiser, I get embarassed for some reality tv "stars". I don't pity them, as they choose to show thier actions on national television.

But now, how far would I go for half a million? I'd go on a game show like 1 vs 100 or Win lose or draw. I'd eat a bug.

I don't know I think it would depend on the timing and the task at hand. I probably wouldn't do reality tv because that only offers you a "chance" at the money, but if someone showed me $500k and said if you do this.. then this money is yours.. well who knows.. I definitely have my limits but I'm not sure what they would be until the money was right in front of my face.

I probably wouldn't do reality tv because that only offers you a "chance" at the money, but if someone showed me $500k and said if you do this...

I think this is where I am at now in my life. Am I behind closed doors? No one will ever know? Hmmmm....makes you think.

Don't misunderstand me...I don't have a lot either. I hate it because it's a necessary evil *LOL* I hate that I don't have it...I hate that I have to have it and I hate that when I do have it, it disappears! Oh yeah...and I hate that my kids ask for it! *LOL*

10 yr old - Mom, can I have $10?

12 yr old - Mom, can I have $25?

19 yr old - Mom, can I borrow $100?

23 yr old - Mom, can I borrow $500?

This remind me of a Hitchcock-type/Twilight Zone short...

If someone offered you $500K to off someone with the guarantee of not getting caught, would you?

Does it depend on the person? For example, child molestor? Thief? Stranger? Dirty Politician? Dog Fighter?

There are things I would have done but not for $ or hopes of fame or celebrity

Example: I would have pulled a Monica L. on Clinton in a second.

Bush might have taken a lot more self talk - but yeah I'd have done a president

I probably would have kept the dress as a personal trophy too and possibly written a book if things came out (not via me though)

But even then, I would never have done anything or anyone to move up or get $$$, but I did date for stories and personal satisfaction.

Today might be different because and I a little older, a little wiser, a lot more saggy and frankly have more to loose

Plus: I would not get the same thrill and have more of respect for other people's family and friends too.

While I might go on a game show like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune or even Deal or No Deal.

I personally would not do Survivor, Big Brother and even Amazing Race because I would not like the pressure and trade-offs.

And I would never do a show like that Lie Dectector show because I truly believe that is a new low.

interesting question about offing a child molester if you knew you wouldn't get caught! i used to think i would off o.j. simpson if i knew i wouldn't get caught... but i'm afraid i'd be haunted in my nightmares forever... and then of course, that little thing about going to hell. lol i like warm weather but there are limits... i have often wondered why no one's ever tried though. he's out there on those golf courses practically every day... someone should hire a sharpshooter and be done with it, already! :animated_shocking:

so i'd have to say, "no" but i would like to. i just couldn't go through with it.

the "monica" thing... i used to think i'd do that too! before i was married. and without compensation. i might be a slut but i'm no whore! lol jk!!! :P

but i do love me some bill! :wub:

Archived