Episode 11: "i'm Ruthless...and Have A Smile On My Face"

Sharonda99

Hey guys, I'm online doing research for Ep 11, so I decided to go ahead and post ahead of Wolfrider(feel free to chime in girl!)

A FAN EMERGES AS A NEW LEADER IN THE GAME

AFTER CONCOCTING A PLAN THAT RESULTS IN ANOTHER CASTAWAY BEING BLINDSIDED,

ON "SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA -- FANS VS. FAVORITES"

S16E11_pr.jpg

A Fan emerges as a real game player after devising a plan that threatens to sacrifice one of their own. <LI>Flirtation between two castaways devolves into bitter tension after one loses trust in the other

Probst VO: Next time on Survivor

Parvati:(confessional) "Oh. My. God! I need to do some serious damage control."

Parvati: "Well I want to talk to you, cause I like you...and I don't want it to be completely awkward."

James:"Oh it's going to be awkward."

Parvati:"We need to get rid of him."

Amanda?: "I know."

Natalie:(confessional)"If it goes down smoothly, the girls on this tribe will be unconquerable."

Clearly, the relationship that dissolves bitterly is James and Parvarti due to the fact that Parv turned on her alliance and voted Ozzy out. That's supported by the fact that she has to do damage control and explain to James why she did what she did.

I posted the above pic also b/c I find it interesting that Parvati is no where in it. An interview Ozzy did with Reality TV World (or something like that) confirms that the HII was rehidden by the producers after he was voted out. So, could this be a pic of the tribe after RC and Parv is on Exhile Island?

Another pic to ponder this week:

S16E11_TV_Guide.jpg

Not to confuse the two boxes, I think the one on the left refers to ep 10.

Web clues from cbs.com

Next on Survivor

Flirtation between Parvati and James devolves into bitter tension after Parvati gave into temptation by "eating the apple" and voting out Ozzy.

Devastation turns into elation as one Castaway views being sent to Exile as a blessing in disguise. (at first I thought Parvati but maybe this is Jason or Erik, because this gives them the chance to find the idol again.)

A self-proclaimed Black Widow emerges and plots to spin a web and devour her first victim. (my first thought was Cirie, being a play on words "black" widow and the fact that she's the master mind behind getting rid of Ozzy, but all the web talk is that this could be Natalie, b/c in the promos she is talking about the girls being unstoppable and perhaps she uses this opportunity to take out Jason or Erik. The web speculation on Sucks and Skills is that it also couldn't be a fav b/c they wouldn't "emerge", so it would most likely be a fan)

Okay Shar worked on this at work today and alot of it is guess work or logical sence so don't take it as fact though I tend to not be far off , so here it goes my thoughts thus far for this week.

Episode 11: "I'm Ruthless...and Have a Smile on My Face" (Natalie)

CBS Riddles

Flirtation between Parvati and James devolves into bitter tension after Parvati gave into temptation by "eating the apple" and voting out Ozzy. (Everyone knows this one )

Devastation turns into elation as one Castaway views being sent to Exile as a blessing in disguise.

( Immunity Idol been re hidden) Who was devastated with Ozzy being voted out , James probably more pissed then devastated , so that would leave Amanda and Eric . I believe one of them goes to exhile island and finds the new idol or gets the first clue , pics show eric whispering to amanda . I think it will be Eric that finds the idol and that is why Jason goes before him .

A self-proclaimed Black Widow emerges and plots to spin a web and devour her first victim. (Cirie)

Press Release

A FAN EMERGES AS A NEW LEADER IN THE GAME AFTER CONCOCTING A PLAN THAT RESULTS IN ANOTHER CASTAWAY BEING BLINDSIDED, (Natalie)

A Fan emerges as a real game player after devising a plan that threatens to sacrifice one of their own. (Natalie)

Flirtation between two castaways devolves into bitter tension after one loses trust in the other

RC: Food Auction (Natalie)

Exhile: Eric (finds re-hidden immunity idol?)

IC: Challenge (Water) Eric / Amanda

Boot: Jason

Hey Wolfie, thanks for the info, I was lacking who would win what (that's what I needed to know for picks, lol).

Here's something I found on Survivor Fever. And if you click here you can see the screen captures:

VO: On this island paradise, women rule.

Natalie: I'm getting to be pretty ruthless.

VO: They have the power and complete control over the men. How will these three remaining guys avoid become the extinct species?

Parvati (confessional): We're spinning the guys around and then we're devouring them.

VO: Welcome to cutthroat island.

Archived