Real World :hollywood!

King123

Guest nerorowan

OMG! Greg is a total creeep!! A definite weirdo sort of like "The Entertainer" from I Love New York 2 a freak. Ugh! Yuck!

I was honestly shocked to see RW on yesterday. I was like dang, they're still doing that? I haven't watched one since Denver. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, they were really the first reality show of its kind, but it's kinda outgrown it's usefulness. I think the only reason they do it now is so they'll have new recruits for the Challenges.

And I'm still pissed that they haven't brought RW to North Carolina yet! C'mon, RW Charlotte? RW Winston-Salem? RW Greensboro! Those would be awesome.

Course I joke around and say one day they'll do RW Butte (Montana). Now that would be hilarious!

Come to think of it, I say the same about CSI. :animated_scratchchin:

The next one will be Real World:CSI

I love it!

This will be a good filler during Ghost Hunters commercials. Cackle

You got that right!

I liked denver..

BUT Austin was one of the best... I liked key west too... And Philidephia (Mj and Landon, some of my alltime favs)... But i also like San Diego.. Brad and Robin...

Haha, I like alot of these... BUT i didnt want Sydney.

• 2 weeks later...

Joey's a poster child for ADHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDD + addictions! Intense nutcase. And well of COURSE Brianna thinks his meltdown was alllllllll about her. Why? Because she's a mental mess too.

:rolleyes4: Straight jackets.... anyone? Anyone?

i like how they made us believe in the begining greg was gunna be the one everyone hated with a passion. now hes steping in and playin peace maker in 80% of the fights wtf. i dont blame him for keepin his mouth shut during the joey blowup.very smart

They'll portray each HG as a headcase eventually. Blondie is nextweek. Someone should've knocked Joey upside the head with a HEAVY frypan. Headcase!! And Brianna's sure it was alllllllll about her. Skanky thang.

I liked denver..

BUT Austin was one of the best... I liked key west too... And Philidephia (Mj and Landon, some of my alltime favs)... But i also like San Diego.. Brad and Robin...

Haha, I like alot of these... BUT i didnt want Sydney.

I think Austin and Denver were two of my favorite recent seasons. I didn't watch Key West and I couldn't tell you jack about Sydney. Looks like they'd stop going overseas, those seasons almost always suck (except for Paris).

Blechhhhhhhhhhhh! Talk about a pathetic drunk, crying, mascara running mess Kimberly. Can you embarrass yourself anymore on National television? You're dog and boning Dave and he's stupid enough to deserve you.

* Brianna's face at diner when Dave said Kimberly doesn't have cute lil feet was priceless. HAH!

Sarah's mom tells her to get the HELL out of there and go read the bible. Righto. Maybe she should've done that lastweek instead of staggering around drunk like a two bit hooker herself. tsk tsk

Question: Didn't Will say he kicked the door shut in Greg's face while in the room with Greg's gf? I could've SWORN she pushed it shut. hmmmm I like Will. But I can't believe he was hooking up with that chinless ho. Blechhhhhhhhhh

Kimberly wants to exude class yet she's falling for a guy who walks around drunk with a stuffed c*ck covering his c*ck? Ummmmm...

And Sarah... shheeeeeshhhh I'm telling you, I can just see her still sucking her thumb.

• 1 month later...

Joey's cute sober.

Sarah needs to GROW UP!

Kimberly dresses like hell, hair is awful, fake Valley Girl South Carolina accent is HORRID. Plus she sucks.

Will has bad taste in women.

Dave's not so tuff huh? hehehe

Bri... ditch the tongue post, quit smoking, quit dressing like a major ho and you'll be ok.

Cya next RW!

Archived