Animals Are Not Couples

Seriously what was BB thinking? I smell a lawsuit coming. That question was obviously thrown in there so that BB could manipulated the results.

If Sharon had said "fact" and Ryan "fiction", then it would've been declared "fiction." But since it was the other way around, they decided to be cute and say the ginuea pigs are a couple. GP are not a in RELATIONSHIP. They simply mate.

I don't even like Sharon but if I were her I would definitely sue BB for manipulating the show like that.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they would not have had the tiebreaker question that was for Ryan. He has always said he is very good at numbers and adding them in his head.

I agree. The question was wrong. It really was just plain wrong that they decided to do that. I know they are just trying to feed into paranoia here, but they are animals, not people. I'm actually really mad about this BB!! My only consolation was that Natalie is still out of the house.

I just don't get why they'd want Ryan to win over Sharon... Wouldn't Sharon winning HOH cause more drama than having Ryan win?

I definitely think what they did was wrong, and was not originally planned. But it doesn't make sense why they'd rather have Ryan win over Sharon.

I don't know that it was manipulated in Ryan's favor, because i would think Sharon winning would have brought better ratings. I agree it was a stupid ass question though.

It seemed that they could have made it a yes or no question depending on what they told Julie in her ear.

I really hope the fire Grodner!

Such lame questions.

This question ticked me off as well.

Not because of who did or didn't win HOH.

Just because it was absolutely ridiculous.

Even though they didn't actually use the word "couple" but used "relationship" instead.

Still LAME!

I have to disagree, pigs do have relationships. Not in the dating sense but they have some that are enemies and some that are friends. If they simply just "mate" then why are their pigs that can't get along?

I think it was a tricky/devious question, perhaps a bit unfair.

Relationship is such a broad term. I have a relationship with my mother, my sons, my husband. I have relationship with my co-workers. Heck, at this point, I even have a relationship with people on this board. The GP's obviously came from the same place, hence they had a pre-existing relationship.

Having said that, I, too, think the question was unfair and ridiculous. I think Sharon was robbed. However, I'm just hoping that Sharon wins POV because that is the real power this week.

I picture Ryan putting Sheila and Sharon up. If Ryan or Adam wins POV, nominations will likely stay the same and Adam sends Sharon packing. If Sheila wins, Sheila sends Sharon home. If Sharon wins, she sends Adam home.

In all actuality, Sharon winning POV is beneficial for Ryan because he can keep his hands clean AND get rid of Adam without making Adam mad...hence securing a sure vote for himself in the jury. Whether he sees that or not remains to be seen. He ought to know by now that if it's Ryan and Adam in the end, Adam is likely winning it. Especially since he screwed himself out of a jury vote by voting Natalie out. A very stupid move for himself.

The wording was that there was another relationship in the house, not another couple... Julie was careful with the wording, and I thought when I saw her being so careful, that it was going to be some screwed up answer... It wasn't fair and I don't like it, but there really isn't much we can do...

well...I DO think the question was ridiculous and Sharon does have every right to be ticked...but I really don't think the question was rigged. It showed no favoritism to any of them.

I would really have liked to have seen Sharon win hoh...but the more I think about it....what a gutsy move it was for Ryan to go against the obvious answer that there were no remaining relationships in the house. I'm not sure why he chose fact as the answer, but he took a gamble and it paid off...so good for him I guess. He won it fair and square.

If Ryan had answered FALSE do you think Julie would have said "You are all correct. There are no other pre exisiting relationships in the house. " ??

There was such a long pause before she gave us the answer as it was told to her in her ear.

I think the pause was for dramatic purposes...all the viewers were thinking duh...there are no more relationships are in the house.

They did have the caption all set for us to know what the answer was.

They need to prove that the Guinea Pigs lived together before they were put in the house or before they were purchased for the show. What reason would the HGs have to believe that they weren't put together the day were brought into the house? If I remember correctly, many of the HGs met each other at the casting calls. I guess that could count as a pre-existing relationship too if you want to get technical. BB really screwed Sharon this time. This is ridiculous.

Listen to it again, she STARTED to answer and in mid sentence she stopped and THEN there was the pause, Almost as if she was changing her answer.

Listen to it again, this smells worse the GPs cage.

And while Sharon would in no way win in a lawsuit, she could file one and cause CBS a whole lot of headache which would be fun in itself and would proably find Ms Grodner at the end of a unemployment line!

Archived