Guinea Pig Chat

I remember Guinea Pigs as being loveable, huggy, furry, friendly little creatures that were sometimes kept in the Elementary School classrooms or an occasional friend might have had one but there were always kept in a boring bunny hutch type cage.

Habitrails (for Hamsters) were kinda cool in the 70's, but I think the cage design and "run" in the Big Bro house is really different. I tried to find something comprable on the Internet but just did not see anything custom or unique or quite as fabulous. Can anybody find any other cool pics of guinea pigs or hamster set-ups that can compete with the BB9 house "cage".

As BB9 Houseguests leave (oh please let it be Nat) there will be less to chat about and thought we can start a Guinea Pig Pet love thread...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter had about everything but guinea pigs. We had hamsters, gerbils, mice and a dwarf rabbit. Loved them all. I am downsized now to just 3 weenie dogs.

When the camera goes on the piggies it makes me smile.

My darling husband went to the pet store and bought our sons 2 guinea pigs. They were supposed to be both male. Several weeks later we had 11 of the things! We called the pet store and they refused to take the babies. My husband walked the cage with all 11 of the little guys into the pet store and put them on the counter. End of guineas in my house!!

So are this seasons Houseguests but the Guniea Pigs are much cuter and don't hump each other everynight.

Hmmm....king I might have to try them with Ranch we only use mustard. :eat:

And Ginger...this thread is a BB9 related thread, it can also be about all our Fuzzy little BB9 critters. Shelia used to be one of our very furry fuurrends during the 80's but apparently she shaves now. Also, Chelsia, James, Matty and Nat are skanks and Josh speaks fluent skank and skanks are vermin and vermin are rodents. So, HG and Guniea Pig Chat is all tied together. It is all part of gods circle of life :kiss1:

I even think someone might bring up the Richard Gere and Gerbil story from several years ago, but we would have to be careful there that we don't stray too far off topic

it can also be about all our Fuzzy little BB9 critters.

Yeah...and that is what I posted about.

I think I am missing something here...The thread says Guinea pig chat and I post that GP's are rodents then someone makes a reference to the hg and I comment then Jem quotes me in a not so friendly tone referring to hg and now you are referring to the GP's.

Now I know I am not crazy but WTH is the problem with my original post that says GP's are rodents that is getting so much attention?

i hate rodents period

DNA TEST NOW

Ginger: Just playing with the rodent part - think Jem was doing the same.

Heck, I like you (well everything except your Avatar - it scares me alittle). Glad you're partaking in GP Chat.

Shsssh....don't tell Natalie but it came to me in a dream..I actually have the powers she thought she had.

That plus I suspected after the POV (the Guniea Pig/HG hair veto) that CBS would probably be giving the Guinea Pigs their own show.

Come On...You did not think the Guinea Pigs conspiring in the Diary room was an accident...they got caught conspiring red handed.

And they have headed down that long tube alone one to many times...they are up to something.

Anyone have any Pics of our Furrey Little Furrrrends from the House? Post them side by side...maybe we can see how they are related.

Archived