I Love Money

Cajunboiler

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, last night was too funny.

I have to wonder, though. Do they know they're being ridiculed or do they actually believe they are that smart/ attractive/ athletic?

I think I now know who is paymaster for the next episode after watching the previews once more... the paymaster is (spoiler text shows results for next 3 episodes)

............. once again, Tailor-made... Tailor made sends home Cali????? hmmm... So Tailor-made wins the next challenge, and I believe Myammee wins the next 2 and sends home Buckwild and 20pack respectively... interesting... If there is another secret alliance that pops up, and there is supposed to be another alliance formed in the episode where Myammee sends home 20pack, then Tailor-made and Myammee might not be a part of it. Could Ice, Frenchie, Saaphyri, and Prancer form an alliance? Even if they do form a secret alliance, I still believe Myammee and Tailor-made make the final 4. I hear Tailor-made telling Myammee to be careful in that final 4 challenge from the previews so maybe it's 2 vs. 2 in terms of alliances in the final episode. hmmm

I love Angelique, and I just love the subtitles they gave for her french accent. lol

"I'm soberly science

pellican stare

and I really appreciate Amish hair

buttress meat.

He's smelling me.

I'm Barry White in August.

?????"

I think she said, "I'm so very excited that I can stay and I really appreciate how much he trusts me. He's telling me I'm very nice and honest...."

I can't wait to see what other subtitles they give her. lol

They also posted a new Frank interview where he gives his opinions of everyone in the house.

I loved tonight's episode. However, it coudl have very easily gone another way. If 20pack or Cali successfully threw Myammee under the bus in tonight's challenge, the results would have been very very different.

On a different note, I said Cali had the personality of a brick wall. Now, it's obvious that she has the brain of one too. I guess the only reason she stayed around on Real Chance of Love was because of her body. Of course, she could have been edited to look more clueless than she was.... but it annoys me when she kept saying, "I trust 20." I would trust him too if I was in her position, but he wasn't paymaster. Tailor-made was. You need to save yourself, and good for 20 finally playing the mind game. This game is more than just a physical game. Cali brought nothing to the game. Even though It acts stupid, It did make a power move when he helped convince Saaphyri to vote for Entertainer to go into the box. And when It was making those faces at Cali during the tennis match, that was so funny! And he was wearing a cape at elimination? That dude is crazy.

I loved how Tailor-Made took the rug out from underneath 20pack, Buckwild, Saaphyri, and Angelique when he said he wasn't going to void Cali's check, and that Prancer was going to void her check. Cali dug her own hole especially by turning on Prancer, who saved her just a few eliminations earlier. And what's even more funny is that Cali's alliance wanted her gone when Prancer was paymaster. I just don't know what that girl was thinking.

I think Tailor-Made had a motive she he said he wasn't going to void Cali's check. I think he wanted to see how the original gold team alliance was going to react, and as usual, they took the bait. Maybe he was unsure of how strong the other alliance was and now he knows for sure that alliance is still strong.

And the theme song It sang for Cali... hahaha! "Cali... you-ou-ou dumb!"

Next episode spoilers:

and next week will be sparklet's favorite episode, when Buckwild, leaves. lol. I believe Myammee is paymaster. It seems like Saaphyri and Buckwild will be voted into the strong box together next week.

I thought I would hate TM, but really Frank, Saaphyri and Buttwild make it so hard to hate someone who's against them.

I do like Prancer more than I thought, but my fav is still It. He just cracks me up.

I concur, I like TM by default. And Cajun, OMG Frenchy's subtitles. I am digging that to no end. I made an iron on shirt Saturday that says "I don have no lion with you" and wore it Sunday. Noone got it, of course, but I was cracking up all day. Iron on letters are the best invention ever, after reality tv.

lol, i forgot about the lion. I kept thinking about the last episode when she said she appreciates amish hair and how she's barry white in august. :animated_rotfl: "I have no lion with you." "I will wash your back"

On a side note, there is a possibility that I am wrong about the paymaster for next week.... it could be

.......................20pack.......

instead of

...................Myammee..............

Nope, outcome is the same. :P

If that happens, tailor-made's alliance consisting of 5 people can vote angelique, saaphyri, and buckwild into the box. I think Angelique is the dead last loser. From the previews... both saaphyri and buckwild are fighting to stay out of the box perhaps trying to stall and to get 20pack to decide.

Well, I feel asleep for the first 20 or 30 minutes of the show, so I'll have to catch up on that later. I sure loved seeing Buckwild leave tonight. I've been waiting for this episode for awhile now.

Next week, it seems like Tailor-made's alliance falls apart. It was only a matter of time before that happened. Large alliance don't work if they are successful so many times in a row. First, Entertainer. Second, Cali. Third, Buckwild. But, it just seems like we have to wait and see if it really does fall apart. On a side note, next week is probably the last possible week that I can correctly predict someone going home.