I Love Money

Cajunboiler

I found this on wikipedia. Seems like VH1 is stealing MTV's Real World/Road Rules challenge and making it their own. This ought to be fun. July 2008 is the tentative date for the premiere.

I Love Money: VH1 The Challenge is a VH1 reality show. It is a spinoff of Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Rock of Love with Bret Michaels and was created by the producers of reality TV juggernaut The Surreal Life This show will be contestants from Flavor of Love (Seasons 1-3), I Love New York (Seasons 1-2), Rock of Love (Seasons 1-2). This co-ed battle between reality stars will throw contestants from each of those shows in a mansion in Huatulco, Mexico and have them battle each other. Similar to MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge, these reality show stars will be fighting physically and mentally to take home $100,000.

Production started in early February, 2008, and is wrapping up in March.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a hard time believing they would cast Heather and not Daisy. These are the same people that keep putting Tanya on RR/WR challenge.

I'm glad Midget Mac is gone. He was a jerk. After watching that really long preview at the end of tonight's episode, I don't ever recall seeing Nibblz shown for more than five seconds. I've a feeling she's not going to last long.

I bet this is more money many of these people have seen in their lifetime doing all these shows.

I keep wondering who that trashy pumpkin will hook up with next.

The previews have pretty much confirmed that the person who will be eliminated next is Nibblz... she's barely in any previews and in the preview for next week, they show the gold team sitting together with only 5 players while Toasteee, Pumkin, and Nibblz stand off to the side... I wonder what's going to happen? lol

Yeah, it seems pretty good so far. Can't believe that Destiny fell for Pumkin and Toastee's bull though. Toastee's trying to show herself as a true manipulator and player.

I was also wondering who was going to be in the cast, but I wasn't surprised to see Pumkin on the list. She'll do anything to be on tv. Hopefully this will be picked up another season and we'll get to see more people from FOL, ROL and ILNY.

I watched the 5 minute preview of I Love Money again and it confuses me. I see Heat in more scenes than we've seen already (but not that much more), does that mean he comes back or were they just deleted scenes? I don't see Chance in too many more previews either. Anyways, based off just the previews, I think the person going home next week is either Destiney or Boston. I think Destiney, Boston, and Brandi C will be the bottom three and Meghan will betray 12pack's alliance, siding with the stallionaires. There is a preview that shows Destiney, Boston, and Brandi as the bottom 3 with Brandi saying to Boston, "You threw the challenge." I also think from the previews that Boston directed this towards Meghan or Whiteboy, "I was so nice to you and what do you do?" I see Brandi C in more previews and getting into arguments with Rodeo and Pumkin. 12pack I believe will be the winning Captain and might send home Boston because he is weaker and 12pack is supposed to be aligned with Destiney.

It was obvious Boston was going to leave. I just have to wonder if that guy is for real. He must have some mental disability or maybe he just really is creepy.

Anyways, from looking at the previews, it looks like there is a time in the game that will come when there no longer will be teams. And it looks like from the previews Real, Whiteboy, Megan, Heather, Toasteee, The Entertainer, Pumkin, 12pack, and Hoopz make it to that point. So that means the next fiour eliminated people in the challenge in no particular order and probably going to be Chance, Destiney, Brandi, and Rodeo... I think it will be either Chance or Destiney leaving next week.

Megan is fun to watch. By the looks of it, it seems as if the green team is going to lose again. Why else would Megan say that she and Brandi are in trouble.

Anyways, I really don't like Pumkin, Hoopz, or Toasteee. They all seem like real bitches to me.

So far, I've been right about Chance and Destiney leaving. Based off just previews, there looks like there is only two possible people that could be eliminated next week. If Green team wins, then Rodeo will likely be eliminated. If Yellow team wins, then Brandi C will be eliminated. However, it looks like Green team wins next week. I have more fun at figuring out the spoilers from the previews than discussing the show. lol

But wow at this past episode and Chance leaving. He's a complete dumbass acting like a baby and getting all defensive on the power outing. He was so cocky. I loved it when Pumkin said, "Then why should I have kept you?" when Chance said he never liked Pumkin. Whiteboy, Real, and Chance have been on their high horse and now, they are down to two, with Hoopz and Rodeo still helping them. I don't like Pumkin, but she made a big move and she knows she's there for the money. Why else would she align with Megan and Brandi C, two people she doesn't like. This was a fun episode and I can't wait to see next week's.