Monday, April 14th

MrsFroman

Just gotta add my two cents..

I am now of the opinion that Shiela would of outlasted Nat. After reviewing tapes, I notice how Shiela could bend her legs and even rest her head or arms on her knees, whereas Nat being smaller had to almost fully stretch her legs out to keep balanced in the box. Sheila could reposition herself alot easier than Nat. With her legs extended like that, it is more than likely Nats legs would of cramped and given out before Shielas determination.

As for Adams game play, I think that he IS looking at the big picture. He knows against Nat in F2 he has a sure win. He is now afraid that he won't get F2 with her because he is not sure that she will take him. :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat would forgive Adam in a heartbeat! They had a final 2 alliance anyway and I think if Adam said he had to do the "intervention" thing to appease Ryan, she would forgive him and stick with him. I believe they are more committed to the alliance they have than anyone else is to any other alliance. Except maybe Sharon and the James Gang.

Bottom line they are not about forgiving or keeping promises. They are all about trying to figure out who the can win against and who they can trust.

Good luck with that Adam, Ryan, Sheila, Natalie and Sharon. :rolleyes:

What amazes me is how Sharon was able to convice Sheila, Adam and Ryan about everything. Still can't understand how they can trust her. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. I'm sure they are just looking for a good reason to get rid of Natalie because Natalie is the biggest threat to their game.

It wasnt Sharon convincing them, it was all of them comparing notes and realizing that Nat was backtracking on alot of stuff.

Give credit where credit is do James is the one that opened their eyes to it.

It was James who started it but Sharon was continuing his game. I wonder why the guys didn't confront Sharon when Nat did point the finger at her in the bathroom yesterday.

Oh yes, I do give credit to James!! He did quite a bit of damage to Nat before he left the game but Sharon has done her fair share as well.

I also think, Ryan has constantly alligned himself with others. Probably more than anyone in the game beside Josh.

The difference is that Ryan has not yet gotten caught.

Nats Game play was great up to the point that she allowed her to get caught and that was when she tried to side with James in the HOH room while she was doing his hair.

That was the bad move that started all of this.

I think that Adam and Ryans original plan was to confront both Nat and Sharon, but I think Sharon was smart enough to keep her mouth shut during it, so the boys ended up focusing on Natalie.

I wish they'd put a bunch of MENSA nerds in there!

Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

I don't see why people keep saying keeping Natalie helps no one. It obviously helps SOMEONE because Natalie would need to be allied with someone.

Sharon is HORRIBLE at HoHs. I don't care about that one fluke win.

Right this second Shiela has only one ally and that's Sharon. The other two boys are playing with each other. So it's 2 against 1 for the next HoH with Sharon being Shiela's only hope. Did you hear what I just said? Sharon.

I'll say this until this season is over. Natalie is a better ally to Shiela than Sharon because Natalie can actually win comps. Kicking Natalie out of the game only benefits the boys, NOT the girls no matter what you guys think.

I've said it before (four times now as a matter of fact) and I'll say it again. If Natalie goes home, Adam wins BB9. Write it down, seal it up. It's a done deal. Just give him the money.

Natalie is the ONLY chance Ryan and Shiela have to win (I'm not including Sharon because the only way she gets to final 2 is if she wins BOTH final HoHs).

To me, what I have just said is as logical as saying 2 + 2 = 4 so I'm honestly confused why no one can see it that way.

Natalie goes this week, there's a 90% chance a boy wins HoH. Sharon goes home unless she wins veto (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT!).

Now it's 2 against 1, boys versus Shiela. Sorry, I don't believe Shiela has another HoH in her, but even if she does win, she takes Adam and Adam wins.

If Adam wins, he can take Ryan or Shiela and win in votes.

If Ryan wins, he's taking his bro, Adam wins.

Now, on the OTHER hand, if Natalie stays, at least she has a great shot at winning one or even both HoHs and if Shiela cuts a deal with her for final 2 and STICKS with it, Shiela can go to final 2 with Ryan OR Natalie and win BB9. Either one! Don't you guys ever go gambling? It's called playing the odds.

I think what all of you believe is for some reason Natalie would stick with the boys final 3 and I'm sorry but Natalie is a lot of things but she's not full blown mentally retarded.

Anyone in that stupid house right now who doesn't think the boys are currently the strongest alliance doesn't deserve to have a brain, much less be in the BB house.

Mark it down. Once again.

Nat leaves, Adam wins. I'll put money on that one.

wise man ^

i agree with all parts except for nat being better @ comps then sharon

Natalie is the only one standing in the way of Sheila getting F3.

This next week it is all about the POV.

The boys might turn against each other. It is all about the money and I can see the guys not taking each other to the F2. I think Ryan has no conscience and would take Sheila to F2 over Adam.

Nat has been in almost every comp.

Sharon has been in almost none.

Sharon has been about as useful in that house as a tit on a tomcat. There's a reason they barely showed her in the tv shows up until they had to the last few weeks with her being up all the time. She's a non-entity in the BB house and the only reason she's still there is because she allied herself with a bunch of Type A personalities.

if nat leaves ryan is playing for 50k no matter what

Marty, what has given you the impression that Natalie wants Shiela out before either of the boys?

Like I said, maybe Natalie really is the stupidest human being on the face of the planet with an IQ less than a pound of manure, but I doubt it.

It's possible though, she has shocked me before this season!

Natalie is a great ally to have final 4 because she has the best chance of winning an HoH and her targets are the boys, especially after being called out like that the other night.

Don't forget, Natalie was behind closed doors just two days ago saying how important it was to break up the boys. She's not stupid guys, I'm telling you! She may be ignorant to a lot of things you read in textbooks but where the game is concerned she's quite intelligent!

the thing with sharon in comps is that she been throwing so many comps it is hard to judge exactly how good she is in comps

the comps she were absolutely not throwing she did excellent 1. comp just after getting back in the game won hoh

2. past week veto finish second

Sharon has needed HoH the last four weeks knowing if she didn't get it she was going up.

She didn't win any of them (I don't believe she even came in second once did she?).

That's my point. If she was throwing them she's the stupidest contestant in BB history because you don't throw HoHs no matter what if you know you're going up if you don't.

sheila wants team pink jury vote so she take out nat to get on their good side

that was point of her whole hoh reign

It's really too bad Natalie is disliked so much this season and is so annoying on the feeds. If she was a Janelle type and was getting backstabbed so severely like this Shiela, Adam and Ryan would be the most hated houseguests ever.

i would feel sorry for nat but i cant

she in the beginning was main one starting up the amanda and chelsia crap by gossiping info back and forth

Archived