Episode 10 : "i Promise...."

wolfrider

Episode 10 : "I Promise...."

One Castaway has made too many promises to too many friends, leading to a Tribal Council in which she is forced to betray an alliance.

Either Paverati with her alliance with James and the 4 or with her Alliance with the woman and now one with Ceire and Alexis and Natalie . I Believe she Betrays the one made on the beach this episode.

Could also be Alexis who had Alliance and off screen showmance with Jason per press shots , and Alliance with Paverati and now with Cerie and company. She betrays Jason. ( PS : Possible alliance with Ozzy that i don't think she will break.)

One Castaway, desperate for friends and allies, makes the ultimate sacrifice in exchange for promises of safety from every single tribemate... Who will go home

TRIBE PROMISE LEADS ONE CASTAWAY TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR SACRIFICE IN EXCHANGE FOR SAFETY, ON "SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA -- FANS VS. FAVORITES"

Desperate for friends and allies, one castaway sacrifices immunity in order to stay in the game.

I Think Jason throws Immunity Challenge after all promise him safety , they let it be known to Ozzy that he is target or Alexis tells him and he may use the immunity idol thinking everyone promised Jason and they all blind side Jason anyway and Ozzy wastes the idol.

RC: Challenge (Diving)

Ozzys team ( Ozzy , James , Amanda and Erik or Jason ( one person sits out or goes to exhile island with two teams of 4)

{Survivor Mess} RC is group for a trip. This looks likely group apparently they dive into a huge lobster pod.

IC:Challenge (Don't Tip the Bucket )

Alexis ( I think Jason is the one who steps down and gets blindsided anyway )

Boot : Jason

Watch a Preview

PARVATI IS A BITCH FOR BACK STABBING HER OWN ALLIANCE

OZZY DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU DO

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE HE CAN BEAT YOU IN ANYTHING!!!

HOPE YOU GET SCREW OVER TOO!!!!!!!

that was one of the biggest blindsides EVER! i love me some ozzy, but that was their best move strategically. parv's gonna suffer horribly for that move. not so much cerie, but parv.

i hope james and amanda both rip her a new one and throw her to the sharks...........

now onto cooler heads........parvarti is a good player. she's got everyone fooled, and will probably succeed in her damage control.

and ozzy, honey, did you learn NOTHING from james last year? too cocky=BIG UGLY EXIT

also, i'm NOT looking forward to hearing jason's mouth about how HE got ozzy out. you didn't do sh*t loser

I actually think that Parvati will be safe for awhile because she's now in the majority. So James and Amanda can rip her all they want- ultimately, they're the ones who'll be shakin in their boots! Amanda can save herself (for awhile) by totally throwing herself into Team Girl Power. Unfortunately, James or Jason needs to win the II. Whichever one doesn't will be gone next week.

Of the girls, the ones that are most dangerous right now are Amanda and Cirie because either one of them would probably win against the other girls in the final two/three.

No idea if this is true or made up. found it at Survivor Sucks by a guy called StevieBlazer. Interesting to think about however.

Dumbest moves are ahead! Rumor has it that James & Alexis got caught in a restricted area of the island (production crew area) and may have gotten some food and will be kicked off the show. They have to fake injuries (James a finger, Alexis an ankle) and get medic removed. Talk about dumb! Also - there will be only a final 2, not three because of this and I am thinking it will be Amanda & Parvati - with Parviti getting the win.

FYI when survivor micronesia was shot china was still showing so ozzy and the rest except james and amanda knew nothing about the big blunder that james made with his two hii. ozzy is not the biggest blunder ever in survivor history. james still holds that title.

Archived