Who Will Leave? <> Who Do You Want To Leave?

King123

Will/Want  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Leave?

• Sharon
    • Natalie
  2. 2. Who do you Want to leave?

• Sharon
    • Natalie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be great to see the FPA (Flaming Pink Alliance) go down 1-2-3-4 and then let TC fight it out. Shebot would be really pissed, but she will get over it. Matt would love it, but I bet he secretly wishes it would be one of the boys. Its gotta be hell in seq for him.

How can you say that if Sharon gets to the end she will win? If they stick with their original alliances and Sharon gets to the end, there will be 4 people from TC and only 3 from Sharon's side. If Sharon goes to the end, whoever she is up against will most likely win. If they know what is best for them, they will take Sharon to the end. Let's see if they figure that out.

If Sheila goes to the Jury and Sharon is in F2 ... that would be 4 votes for Sharon handsdown ...

Its just too risky to take Sharon to F2 ... It will only take one person from TC to be pissed off with the alliance and Sharon will win ...

Best thing is for 2 persons from TC going to the end that way the jury would have to vote on game play or who they like most ...

Shelia is certain that if she makes it to final 2, she would have the votes to win against anyone, she played nice to everyone that was going to be evicted before they left the house. She made it seem that it was Ryan and Nat that wanted them out, not her. She would have J/C/J and Sharon (if evicted).

Sharon knows she will have the votes to win if she is in the final 2 with Shelia, she would have the J/C/J vote and also since Shelia made the promise not to put Nat up and did and that the guys are the ones that voted her out, she will have Nat's vote. That would be four to win.

Adam would win, because he did not put James up last week and told him he was giving him the chance to win POV and not be put up. James respected that and would convince J/C to vote for him. Natalie would vote for him over Ryan because she would feel betrayed by Ryan and Shelia. Sharon would end up voting like J/C/J, I think Adam would win with 5 or 6 votes.

Ryan and Natalie would be a toss up to win. They would have to talk alot about game play and the threats that each HG eliminated posed. I do believe these two in the final would be a Ryan win because most were voted out because of Natalie wanting revenge for the eviction of Matt. Matt would be her only vote in the jury against anyone up against her.

This is just my opinion and the way I see things. I would want to be up next to Natalie at the end. So I could WIN!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

Oh sorry I forgot, I'm just a couchBBplayer.

I think Sharon could get the votes if she was down to final 2, so it would behoove them to send her packing next week. But, it will be interesting to see if anyone one can cast enough doubt between R and A to split them up. Possible? Maybe. Likely? Probably not.

I want Natalie to leave but I want her to know right after the nomination ceremony today. If she is blindsided on Wednesday then we won't get the luxury of seeing the real Natalie. I don't care if she will have time to save herself (at this point--who cares who wins--they all are equally bad for different reasons). But I would like to see the drama to see if she will do what she said and "if it's my time, it's my time and I'll go out of this house thanking BB for the opportunity, I won't be mean," etc.

I think that we would see a toooooootally different Natalie if she knew she was going home like Chelsia, James and Josh did. So, I hope that at the big meeting tonight, they let her know.

If there is a "Big Meeting" tonight and they call Natalie out, she should call them all out, R & A wanting it to be them with Nat in F3, S & S wanting to be F3 with Nat. The only difference is that Nat said she would be the F3 with both groups. Go ahead and have your meeting, you will all be thrown under the bus and run over. All Nat has to do is remind everyone how she keeps hearing the whispering by Sharon and Ryan. That maybe they have a secret, someone needs to remind the others that if Ryan wins anything he will share it with Jen, none of them wanted that earlier in the game. That was one of the reasons that they evicted A/R the first time. I think if Nat works Adam, she will get him to let her stay, and Shelia will be on the block next week regardless who wins HOH or if she evicts Nat. Shelia will not make it to final two.

I voted that Nat would leave, and I want Nat to leave. Just want a good laugh with watching the others eat themselves alive the next couple of weeks.

As a contestant on a game show, I have not liked Nat. To me, JMO, BB is nothing other than a game show. I don't put it in the catagory of a Reality Show. People audition to out stay 13 others in a house for 3 months, by scheming, lying, aligning, game playing (POV, HOH, Food Comps) etc, etc.

Also, though I want Nat to leave, she is probably the best for anyone, with the possible exception of Ryan, to take to F2 if they really want to win the big prize! Stategically, if it were me, and I was one of the others (God forbid, I aint like any of them)...I would vote Sharon out to put her on the jury. If I was Sharon, (again, no way) I would be working for Shelia to put up Ryan.

Once Sharon gets to jury....then you have 4 votes against Nat and Ryan. Any of those 4 would vote for Sheila or Adam if with Nat or Ryan F2. If Adam/Sheila F2, I hope Shiela wins....but i think it would be Adam.

JMHO folks... :animated_bouncy:

Although in the final 2, Adam & Ryan may have a problem with Sharon, I believe theyhave it heads and sholders above as far as competition. They need to be focusing on the veto.

Sharon and Shelia have been given passes while they were on the block.

But I do see them splitting the votes this week and forcing Shelia to break the tie. Sharon just has to remind Shelia how many votes she would win if she sends Nat out and how many she will lose if she sends Sharon out.

If they do spit the vote it will only help Sheila. She may not have Natalie's vote but the Jury will love it and it will make Sheila look like more of a bold player.

I hope they do let Sheila do that. The jury will be laughing their buts off.

If there is a "Big Meeting" tonight and they call Natalie out, she should call them all out, R & A wanting it to be them with Nat in F3, S & S wanting to be F3 with Nat. The only difference is that Nat said she would be the F3 with both groups. Go ahead and have your meeting, you will all be thrown under the bus and run over. All Nat has to do is remind everyone how she keeps hearing the whispering by Sharon and Ryan. That maybe they have a secret, someone needs to remind the others that if Ryan wins anything he will share it with Jen, none of them wanted that earlier in the game. That was one of the reasons that they evicted A/R the first time. I think if Nat works Adam, she will get him to let her stay, and Shelia will be on the block next week regardless who wins HOH or if she evicts Nat. Shelia will not make it to final two.

None of that matters, once Ryan and Adam have had their say ANYTHING that comes out of Nats mouth is going to be looked at as a lie to save herself.

Even more so by her reactions to the comments they make.

This is just like a poker move here, they boys dont even have to look at their cards because they are gonna know by reading her what she is holding.

You would think that anyone would love to go against Natalie or Sheila in the F2..Nat because she is universally not liked by the jurors and Sheila due to her lack of wins during any of the competitions... Sharon & Adam would garner the most votes

Going aganist Nat in the F2 is a moot point now, becasue whichever HG turns on the house as it is right now would lose the remaining votes left in the house.

I've said before that I don't understand why they would want to keep Sharon when she has

3 sewed up votes already sitting in the Jury House.

They'd all be better off taking their chances with any combination of the other HG's they

might be in the final 3 with

just sayin

Sharon might have 3 out of the 7 votes in the jury. I really don't think she has James vote. I think James will vote for the one that played the best game. When he mentioned who he would like outside the house that is still in the house he said Adam, Sheila and ..... paused and then remembered to say Sharon.

The reason you keep Sharon in the house is because right now Sharon has 3 out of 7 votes locked up (more than likely)

You get rid of Sharon and the that gives SHELIA 4 out of 7 locked up votes (more than likely)

i want sharon to leave

alsp not a fan of nat by a longshot

but i have no respect for sharon gameplay whats so ever

All I am saying for Sheila who is HOH it is best for her if Natalie leaves. It is best that next week when she is not HOH they guys send Sharon home and I think that Sharon might still be a vote for Sheila.

It is always hard to predict. As far as Sharon leaving this week it might be better for someone else. They all have to turn on each other and it is hard to predict what the voting is based on.

Guest nerorowan

I am positive Natalie is going home this week so now I am rooting for Sharon to win!! Just to spite Ryan, Adam and Sheila. Please Lady Luck look kindly on Sharon! :pixiedust:

Archived