Sheila - "No One's Pet"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would read her book if it was not just a tell all. Maybe a behind the scenes look at Penthouse or the aftermath of her being Pet of the month. I read a tell all and it was amost like a count the knotches on my bed.

If I wanted some real dirt, I think Evel Dicks life would be a better read.

i read a LOT. mostly (hopefully) literary fiction, but i've been reading lots of sort-of obscure biographies lately patty boyd(married to ringo starr, and eric clapton), peggy lipton(mod squad), natalie wood(fascinating!!!)...if sheila's book was marketed in a sort of alternate feminist way like these books, what NOT to do...i think it could be good. i'll read it anyway...i'm liking sheila now.

you are sooo right! it was george! i just knew it wasn't john or paul, i guess! sorry! anyway, it was an interesting book. she was sort of just the muse of a lot o men, and didn't really live up to her own expectations for herself until in her 40's. before that she was sort of just a blank canvas for men's fantasies. oh, ann coulter! don't get me STARTED!!!

I've always liked Patty, and your mentioning that book is inspiring me to go find a copy. Plus, I've always thought Patty would have some really interesting stories to tell. I heard she held back quite a bit on all the bad dirt that she could have revealed about Eric Clapton -- that there's some stuff in the book that makes him look pretty bad but not nearly as bad as it could have been.

As far as Sheila writing a book. I don't know that I would be interested at this point. But it might be that I just don't know enough about her to get interested.

yeah...eric wasn't what i'd call an ideal husband...what with impregnating another woman while they were married! but patty is very insightful now and very forgiving. i found the book right in our library, new nonfiction ( but we do have a great library). the saddest part is...patty never had children because it was never the right time for someone else! so sad. she's not a bitter girl, though.

...i think it was called "wonderful tonight"

Yew know whut....people say I look kinda like Jodi Foster yet I don't look anything like Shelia...but I guess I kinda dew.

I don't know where she gets that from. The last person on earth that I would say looks like Jodie Foster is Sheila. I guess in her mind she is just envisioning Jodie Foster to play her character in a movie or theater that will be adapted from her book. lmao

Anyway, talk about delusional............

CTK...thanks for the side by side pix of Shelia and Jodi. Ya know wut...I kinda see it now.

Last night I was watching Shelia and looking for it and saw it too. I actually think Jodi could play Shelia, or at least did when she played Nell :)

Man crabman, thats so funny about soda out the nose, that same thing happened here.. I have people coming to check on me now!! They thought I was chocking!!!! Ya know, I don't think I could take this years big brother without this forum, thanks everybody. Now I have several co-workers logging on to join the fun.. :animated_rotfl:

Archived