I Know My Kid's A Star

laladoopiedu

Is anyone else watching this show? I've seen all but the first episode and this show's a trip!

At first, I didn't really like Rocky, but she started to grow on me. I've been rooting for Helene and Cheyenne and Rocky and Hayley. Unfortunately, they kick off Rocky on tonight's episode. Which sucks, because there were definitely other groups that should have gone.

I've been watching it! Rocky was over the top, but I disliked the opposition more than I disliked her. I was sad to see her daughter eliminated, but she seemed a little young for the competition, as she couldn't retain as much as the slightly older kids. Now, all of the kids seem to be the same age. I think Rocky's little girl will have a career, though. She does have star quality. Now that I've written that, though, I've noticed that I don't remember her name, but I do remember Rocky's. Maybe that's why they were eliminated.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching it too, Although I've only seen the last 3 or 4 episodes. Sorry, I didn't care for Rocky at all. I am with ya about Cheyenne though! That girl just oozes talent! I also liked that little red headed gal. I think Gian should have been sent packing before she was.

I feel bad for Aila, or what ever her name is. Her mother is something else!~

And Mary Jo is a spoiled brat. Her mother needs to exercise some discipline STAT! I honestly hope she doesn't make it because I believe she would be consumed by Hollyweird. Her mother hasn't got any control of her now, Can you imagine how she would behave if she suddenly had thousands of dollars?

She'd be another one of those Hollyweird 'party girls.' And I just don't think we need anymore of those.

Archived