Sharon - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CeCi- Yep. I hadn't thought too much along that strategy line because I truly think Sheila feels she owes Ryan and won't put him up. But you're right...that would be the smartest move in the game.

Here she goes again, like a dog chewing on a bone. Sharon needs to STFU about something no one cares about. I hate it when she makes that hawh sound like she's trying to hawk a loogie. Thanks to the camera men for switching to the boys.

Oh My Lord, BB switched back to the HOH and Sharon is still running her mouth so much that Natty is being quiet!! I can see now why Sharon hasn't been sharing her life story for the past 2 months. It's BORING!!

Watched her as she exited from the backyard in the last few minutes of the BBAD show last night and her shrieking can drive any sane person crazy. Her voice reminds me of that redneck guy in the movie "Deliverance" who's chasing Ned Beatty and yelling out the pig call ---ewwwweeeeeee!

Ewwww...it amazes me that they aren't seriously thinking about getting rid of her. How did it happen that she and Sheila are now best friends? Oh yeah, I know why because these two can BS eachother all day and the other believes it.

Ewwww...it amazes me that they aren't seriously thinking about getting rid of her. How did it happen that she and Sheila are now best friends? Oh yeah, I know why because these two can BS eachother all day and the other believes it.

Amen to that! We'll see how close they are next week, when Sheila's campaigning to get rid of Sharon. Well, actually, she's already stated that Sharon needs to be the next to go with Adam and Ryan. And they talk about Natalie being a backstabber.

FLOATER

It is called the game of Big Brother. I have no problem with people playing a good game at the end. It has to be.

So Sheila is not supposed to be nice to Sharon? She can't be a friend? The Bro's are glued at the hip and the girls don't really fit in their chess games and what they are doing.

sharon:if she win this WE are screwed "lmao when did she become a tc member

getting a free bus ride to 500k

Sharon was never a Marine like some think ,but her Dad was for 28 years. She does not even have a 4 yr degree only 2 yr at a community college ,not saying that is bad just that she irritates me acting like she knows all and with that damn whiney voice.

What is that about her boyfriend Jacob being in the brig and getting a dishonorable discharge from the Marines.!

I can see her Dad the Vet saying OH no you ain't :)

This is just rediculous how this girl is on the block week after week and hasn't done a damn thing to save her own @ss ... Anyone on the block next to her has to campaign their @ss off while Sharon tans and sits in the hot tube awaiting their eviction ...

I'm sorry for anyone who wants Nat gone but this chick is a disgrace to the nomination chair ... Her @ss is permanently marked there and its about time that it is removed ...

Because of Sharon I gained alot of respect for Josh when he was campaigning to stay, I actually started to rooting for him to stay b/c Sharon isn't even in the house for Sharon...

Why keep her if she doesn't show concern for being on the block week after week ...

VOTE SHARON OUT! PLEASE!

Marty I couldn't agree more about Sharon and her constant ramblings about Jacob... Was it a front? Are they still together? Were they a special couple in the house that we have been kept in the drak about? She says that she is so irate about his 'story' to Adam about how he was faded when the production crew showed up to pick him up, does she not think he is going to be upset about her making out with all of the guys? I am very curious to see how that whole scenerio plays out!

she does go on and on about jacob...but they were together for 12 years! 8 years less than my marriage! that's a long time for a young girl...and i think it's human nature to ruminate on and on about what went wrong, etc...at least that's what my girlfriends who have split do. it's almost like talking yourself through it.

i still like sharon. if she wins...a big if...she's really beaten the odds.

Archived