Sharon - Week 9

Jem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help myself...I like Sharon...I don't think she's in the right game though...I try to hate her but I can't. The ONLY reason she I don't care for her is that she aligned herself with the 3 biggest weiners in the house. I think she might be done though this week. Sheila is probably going to put her up, though Natalie would be a smarter choice.

i still liike sharon. i liked her family. as i've said before, i know some christ-like christians with potty mouths. actually prefer them to natalie saying "jiminy christmas" and then spewing garbage 24/7. i don't think sharon is very good at this game, either. she needs to win some comps...and i really don't think she will.

She was in the Marines, of course she can compete and win comp's. But look at James and Natalie, they are strong in comp's and considered big threats. James is out and Natalie is on everybodies radar. I think Sharon is using some of her military background to be able to strike when needed. She knows that if she makes it through this week, I bet she wins next week, guranteed the F3, and will probaly win the final HOH. I think people are underestimating her. Before she didn't need to win anything because there were bigger targets. She is thinking and knows to stay, it's not HOH, but the POV, that let's you stay in the house.

send her azz home

she had by far more pathetic hoh performance ever

Guest nerorowan

I am hoping Sharon goes to sequester house this week.She was lousy in last nights hoh. She said she didn't want to risk straining her back. What is she saving it for? The food competition, uh she has a slop pass. I don't get it. I thought she was gonna kick butt last night, she should have had that in the bag. Her long legs would have given her an advantage if she would have tried harder. Her performance last night was disappointing to me.

any chance team pink will resent sharon after seeing her throw comps last few weeks?

:animated_scratchchin: What went through my mind last night was the picture of her car after she rolled over in it 4 times. I am sure she has some major back problems due to that.

As soon as I saw the comp, I told my friend who watches BB with me, "Well Sharons' outta this one quick! Her back can't handle much of that, I'm sure!"

Felt sorry for her. But thats JMO :animated_bouncy:

I don't like her sit down and be quiet game play, nor do I think she's throwing comps. Oh well, we'll see how it goes next week, IF she's still around to win HOH. She reminds me of one of her FUUURRRRIENNNDS... like a little rodent hiding in the corner and then scampering away when something happens.... God she's annoying.

ryan beat her in this last comp

it is clear as day to me she is throwing comps

if ryan house fat azz outlast her

play nice and collect money at the end

Archived