by Jennifer Sankowski

Episode Recap: "Pilot"

Hey there fans of high-school-set sudsers, I

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Gossip Girl

by Jennifer Sankowski

Episode Recap: "Poison Ivy"

I was worried that the Ivy League mixer would be a bit stuffy and not as much fun as last week

• 5 months later...

So i may be a little behind but i just found out its coming back with new episodes April 21!! Yes! I have been missing this show so much its been unbelievable.. Anyone want to discuss? Did everyone hear that Michelle Trachtenberg is joining the cast? And apparently might have some gossip about Serena from when she went away..can't wait to see what that is, ive been wanting to know just how big of a wild child Serena was!

• 2 weeks later...

No...I had to make a choice do I tivo Bones....Big Bang or Gossip girl. So I wnet with Tivoing Bones and Big bang because I have heard that you can watch Gossip girl online and I go to the website today and find out that the final 5 episodes won't be put online. Arrgh.... Why do networks have to do things like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen both the new episodes (4/21 and 4/28) and they were both great!! Even more scandalous than the old ones which i didnt really think was possible.. Anyone seen the previews for next week? looks like things are really about to blow up in Serenas face.. I hope it doesnt ruin her relationship with Dan though, i love them together and she has not been treating him very well recently!

I can't wait either!! this is getting sooooo good..

i think it must have been some sort of drug overdose situation that they tried to cover up...so scandalous.. And who does she cheat on dan with??? Some random dude at a bar? gah i cant wait to find out!!!

We don't know who she killed. All I know is I can't wait to find out. But I'm upset about her and Dan though. They were so CUTE together! Hopefully everything works out though.

• 4 months later...

Oct 17, 2008, 12:53 PM | by Michael Ausiello

You may have heard -- a pivotal Gossip Girl character will soon be laid to rest, setting off a series of aftershocks that will reverberate well into next year. By using both Met-step chatter and common sense, I narrowed the field of candidates to the following five characters -- one of whom, a source confirms -- is the victim.

Vanessa (Jessica Szohr)

Why She'll Die: As much as I adore Szohr, let's face it, her alter ego is easily the most expendable of Girl's core clique. As a bonus, eliminating Vanessa would get Gossip Girl author Cecily von Ziegesar off producers' backs.

Why She Won't: Who'd steam everyone's lattes?

Bart (Robert John Burke)

Why He'll Die: His death would be a massive story generator: Not only would it pit Lily and Chuck against each other in a battle over the millionaire's estate, but it would add a new layer of angst to Ed Westwick's brooding scion.

Why He Won't: Come on -- killing the old guy? Way too obvious.

Nate (Chace Crawford)

Why He'll Die: Rumor has it that Crawford recently made some noise about wanting a fatter paycheck. Killing off his character would nip a potential salary dispute in the bud.

Why He Won't: He's the prettiest one on the show, for chrissakes!

Rufus (Matthew Settle)

Why He'll Die: It would rid the world of Lincoln Hawk and Dan would be forced to grow a pair.

Why He Won't: His unrequited romance with Lily is where Gossip's true heart lies.

Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg)

Why She'll Die: Everyone loves a good, old-fashioned murder mystery.

Why She Won't: For starters, she's not currently on the show. Plus, producers would be foolish to permanently wipe out the Alexis to Serena's Krystle.

Think you've got a handle on which one of the above five finalists is about to make a date with the Grim Reaper? Cast your vote in the comments section below!

Source : TV Guide Austiello files

• 4 weeks later...

post-2-1226486913_thumb.jpgHave you had trouble watching Dexter this season without thinking, "Man, the guy who plays Quinn looks just like Gossip Girl's Bart Bass, only younger"? Apparently, you're not the only one. Sources confirm to me exclusively that GG has stolen away Desmond Harrington -- aka Deb's latest sparring partner -- to play Bart's baby bro, Jack, for a multi-episode arc.

As I teased in last week's Ask Ausiello, the handsome devil shows up in Gotham in early '09 to see the Bass clan through a crisis. And before you go freaking out insisting that I should've slapped a spoiler alert on this column -- "If Harrington's working on GG," you might suspect, "Quinn must be getting written off Dexter!" -- let me remind you that the Showtime hit is done shooting for this season. So it doesn't mean anything.

Well, not necessarily. Hmmm....

So what do you think? Is the Rescue Me alum trading up or down by switching teams? Which of Girl's girls do you think will catch the older-but-not-as-old-as-Bart-older man's eye? And if you had to choose between a role on Dexter and a role on GG, which show would you go with? So many questions...

Source: AusielloFiles.EW.com Additional reporting by Andy Patrick

• 4 weeks later...

Ding, dong, the witch is so not dead.

Rumor has it that Gossip Girl producers are actively planning to bring back Michelle Trachtenberg's delightfully wicked Georgina Sparks for another guest stint toward the end of this season.

The boss himself hints it's true: "It's safe to say you haven't seen the last of her," says executive producer Josh Schwartz, according to Nylon Online.

So what nefarious scheme brings Georgina back to town?

According to sources, this plot twist is still in the early planning stages