Episode 9 : "i'm In Such A Hot Pickle!"

wolfrider

The promise of the Hidden Immunity Idol dramatically raises one person's hope for survival...until she sees what it actually looks like! (Eliza)

The tribes merge, and the Fans are outnumbered by the Favorites. Will the Fans be able to turn things around to save one of their own? ( Yes )

A usually cool Castaway sets her sight on a new target when she spies on this target flirting with her man. (Amanda)

RC: Merge (New Camp) ( Greenish Yellow Buffs )

IC: Episode 9 Immunity Challenge: Last Gasp?

Survivors are tested in the water during a rising tide. A steel cage would be set up in the water at low tide, with the castaways huddled inside under a steel tier. With the rising tide, the Survivors must fight for air, and the last player to stay under the cage would win Immunity.

Jason or Ozzy ( Leaning towards Ozzy , cause Jason brings out the fake immunity Idol )

Boot : Eliza ( A complete blindside , Jason may use the fake idol but Ozzy gets wind of it somehow I think and thus explains why Eliza goes instead to throw Jason off )

:lol::lol::lol: LOL- that is so funny...and an excellent example of the difference between an experienced player and a "greenhorn".

Check out Jeff's preview for Ep9 on youtube:

Ep 9 preview

Everyone on survivor skills was talking about how Jeff could not keep a straight face when he mentions the fake II, and they're right. He says it's "laugh out loud funny". They're speculating if this is will be the episode where someone gets it " jamie style".

Well, it makes me wonder if maybe we need to add Alexis to our fantasy teams on CBS and put kisses another survivor or maybe gets naked...

Jeff is so damn cute though when he smiles he whole face lights up...

Archived