Sunday, April 6th

CeCiMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheia to rescue again'

but plan has no shot of working since ryan and nat control vote

Adam's already kissed his goodbye for not being smart enough to play for himself. Adam is now officially playing for Natalie and Ryan. He's breaking new ground for sacrificing his own interests in order to increase chances for others.

Adam's already kissed his goodbye for not being smart enough to play for himself. Adam is now officially playing for Natalie and Ryan. He's breaking new ground for sacrificing his own interests in order to increase chances for others.

I think I am missing something. As far as Adam's concerned if Ryan and Gnat take him to finals he has a chance of getting to F2 and a better chance of winning. IMO he would get the final vote over Gnat and probably Ryan.

IMO.......the only way Ryan, Sheila & Adam have a chance is to get out James, Nat & Sharon........doesn't really matter which order..........Adam does not hurt himself by getting out James, who could very well be lying to him because he know it;s the only way he can save his a**.

Any week Adam, Sheila, Ryan take out ANY of the other three is a good thing for them.

PULEEZE don't tell me Adam would be better off believing James at this point............he should not be believing anyone!

As far as Adam's concerned if Ryan and Gnat take him to finals

But that's the thing. That's the big IF. I don't think Natalie has any intention of keeping Adam around that long. And who knows? Ryan may not be planning to, either.

god :lol:

sorry about that

After watching tonight's show, I am convinced more than ever that James is the most insincere HG this year...........he goes running around the house, I'm going to win, I'm going to pull this out..............who believes that he wouldn't cry to do it.

When Chelskank & Josh were still in the house was he ever worried that the others felt "alone"...........when he had back up and beat on others verbally and by throwing things at them, was he concerned about their feelings? Give me a "freakin" break! :animated_rotfl:

James is the most talked about because he is like a "freakin" :animated_rotfl: HG who will just not leave no matter how many hints you give them.

PULEZZE...........as far as the game goes be finally :bump: GONE!

:ciao:

Archived