Sunday, April 6th

CeCiMom

yep she is one who started amanda and chelsia crap

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and iit is getting worse as we post. She makes sure she is in all that is going on, the only thing is as I said yesterday she appears to be getting a lttle more manic, if tthat is even possible. I am now getting to the point that I cannot stand her. Last night she was soooo cocky and when Adam was talkin to Sheila towards the end of BAD, Natalie was like a bzzing fly that I just wanted to swat, she kept sayin, yeah Sheiila "you aren't going anywhaere" what the hell?? how does she know?? I guess it must be another sign. She acts like she is running everyhting and she already has won. Actually the convo between Adam and Sheila made the most sense to me more so than any other time since this season started, we will see

Ok, you have to be from another PLANET to NOT know how John Lennon died. Ryan and Natalie are from the planet "No Clue" or better yet "Uranus" because that's where there heads are....... :animated_rotfl:

oops, I made a spelling error, don't want to be called out as uneducated ".....that's where THEIR heads are" I'm just sayin.

"Uranus" will always remind me of the movie Goonies one of my favorites.

Waiting for another day of delusion from the one that is going to win this game.

Boy and their toys this morning. They are having fun smashing into Sheila with the cars. They are just so 2nd grade. Why is BB giving these HG all these toys and luxuries?

b8to5f.jpg

Marty, I bet past BB HG's are going what the hell is this. We had bottle caps and cups, or how about nothing!!!! This is like a camp for over grown kids.

chopped liva, did natalie not know how John Lennon Died??, I musta missed that one, I know she is incredably uneducated , or this is a serios snow job she is putting on,lol

wow, I have never seen anyone so off the wall as Natalie, there is somehing just sooo wrong about this girl and it is becooming apparant every day they are in there.

So, the DR asked Ryan "Are you sure you want to use it" talking about the VETO. Yes, they probably give them scenarios, but Ryan has a choice and we all know what that will be...... :lipsrsealed2:

I wish the DR people would mind their business. I think for once this crew might be giving the DR people the business and if so, then I applaud them.

You all keep saying she is stupid but she seems to be playing pretty smart to me.

What you refer to is shrewdness. If she is as stupid as she talks then she's stupid. But, there are people who want others to think they are stupid, because stupid people are not a threat.

OMG OMG Natalie is going on and on about James calling her out and how he was lying. She is telling Adam again she needs him to stick up for her with James like Matty would have done.

Little does she know that Ryan and Adam want her D.U.N.

Unless, she cant get Adam and Ryan D.U.N first of course lol. Which I really hope happens tbh.

Natalie does need to stop with all the crazy talk though. Im kinda sick of it. But I still want her to win. So, Ill let it slide. Plus, I dont have to hear it from her just from you guys.

Yes he has the F2 with Sharon. Not sure if either of them plan on honoring at all. Doesn't seem from both their conversations with others.

The next HOH is going to be HUGE.

Guest nerorowan

Does anyone think they will show any of sequester house tonight? Or do they wait to show it til Wed show? I am starting to get amped up for tonights show!!! Even though I have live feed and I am days ahead on the info I still love to watch the show . :partytime:

sequester always get shown on live show

lol nat legs is always open

lol

wow as ryan and nat tell adam what to do

Archived