Janelle

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they got her for drinking under-21...  Since it doesn't list her actual BAC (Blood Alcohol Content), there's no way to tell what it was.  She was 20 at the time, but under Minnesota law you have to be 21 (you know, where you're a legal adult but not able to legally drink, in that ass-backward system of laws we have), and they popped her.  The DWI seems stiff, but again it's not clear if that's some Minnesota rule trying to punish the under-21 crowd for drinking or if she was legit lit up.

This is probably more than anyone wants to know about it but:

In, MN, that is how they write up a DWI citation:

Offense 1: Misd. DWI - 169.121 1(d) 3(B) - .10 or more

Offense 2: Misd. DWI - 169.121 1(e) 3(B) - .10 or more within 2 hours of the incident

Offense 3: Underage Consumption - 169.1218 - Zero tolerance - anyone under 21 driving with any alcohol in their system

One of the reasons there are multiple charges on the same citation is in case there is some plea bargaining down the line, additional paper work is not required. The "169" was the Statute for most driving conduct in MN but has now changed to 169A; the charges are the same, just numbered differently. And as an aside, for any of those planning on visiting in the future, MN is dropping the DWI limit from .10 to .08 on August 1st.

Guest Shockalot

Griz.. you must be either a cop, a lawyer or a repeatedly charged DUI offender ;)

Jk.

Seriously though.. its awesome to have some expertise on this type of thing posting here - I have a feeling we are gonna need your analysis several more times with this group lol!

Guest gosarah

Hey, I don't care what she did BEFORE she got into the BB house, all I care about is her winning HOH tonight!!!!!! Go girl!!!

right on gosarah! janelle win tonight!

143lb/5'9''=superhotlookin

funny how the same people who bitch about needin 'real lookin people-some fatties in da house!' want to make janelle out to be a giant blob

c'mon........

hmm....stealin from macy's......better than stealin from wal mart

xx

Griz..  you must be either a cop, a lawyer or a repeatedly charged DUI offender ;)  

Jk.

Seriously though.. its awesome to have some expertise on this type of thing posting here - I have a feeling we are gonna need your analysis several more times with this group lol!

I am not a cop, and have never been caugh... am not an offender, and how dare you insult me by calling me a lawyer. :lol:

While I do work in law enforcement, I am on vacation for 4 weeks so I don't know how much 'help' I can be - but I will try.

Lawyer joke (no offense to any lawyers here): What do you call 100 lawyers burried in sand up to their necks?

Not engough sand!

Guest DraftKing
Zero tolerance - anyone under 21 driving with any alcohol in their system

I figured that was part of it (the "if you're under 21, any alcohol in your system will get you in trouble" nonsense...) Anyway, I for one appreciate you going into detail on that, Griz.

While this is a fun fact on Janelle, there are very few of us with flawless pasts.

How does it go? "those without sin cast the first stone." i wonder how many stones would be cast from this group.

go easy on the gal, she is young and hopefully has learned from her mistakes. we all had to start somewhere.

she is still not my favorite!!! :roll:

u r right lovin life....i think it's just kind of fun pickin' on her KNOWING how great looking she is now (she wasn't always the swan ha) and that we are all human...hey she's my fave HG right now :)

hey we all have skeletons in our closet eh? we just don't happen to be on a tv show where millions of people can scrutinize us (thank gawd! ha ha)

Guest BaileySue
I didn't say it was Janelle even though I knew it was... I did say to watch for something on another HG on thesmokinggun.com I PM'ed Ranster and told him it was Janelle a couple of weeks back though...

What do you want, a medal? :lol:

There's been plenty of houseguests that were charged with DWI's...producers don't think much of this crime, simply because you can get as drunk as you want in the BB house but you ain't driving 'no where.

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

OK, BUT... MACY'S?!: Who on Big Brother literally paid the piper for a past crime just days before the reality contest's season debut? Here's a hint: Michael's lips sure do miss her! That's right: Janelle Pierzina, 25, was charged with petty theft in December 2001 for lifting some merch from Macy's

I have to agree. Also why is it there all so skiny. This day in age, im sorry to say not every girl in america is skinny and good looking. No offense to anyone. But it is the truth. These are suppose to be reality shows so make them more real and have all types of people on there not just skinny.

Here is what I found so far. I dont wanna take full credit for thsi I found some of these on realitybbq.

Beau

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...friendID=957259

Ivette

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=2758092

Michael

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=5472946

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name