Janelle

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say it was Janelle even though I knew it was... I did say to watch for something on another HG on thesmokinggun.com I PM'ed Ranster and told him it was Janelle a couple of weeks back though...

I am willing to lay down $ 1000.00 that Howie and the assault and battery charges are next... If they find the proof...

I have been screaming that Howie has assualt and battery charges and then he admitted that he had assualt charges one from a women and one from a man...

I bet either April or Jennifer have petty theft arrests too.

April in particular I can see maybe having a DUI or something.

Ivette was probably too busy mouthing off to ever do something arrest worthy (maybe mouthing off at a police officer? I know here in Canada if you do that they find a reason to arrest you... here's hoping)

This is what I read on eonline. :shock:

OH BROTHER: Janelle Pierzina, a contestant on CBS' upcoming sixth season of Big Brother, turning up in a Los Angeles court to answer an arrest warrant issued in 2001 after she failed to appear at a hearing for stealing merchandise at a Macy's department store.

Guest ranster627
"Big Brother" Contestant Was Wanted Woman 

CBS reality roomie's resume includes theft and DWI arrests 

JULY 21--Days before the sixth-season debut of "Big Brother," a contestant on the CBS reality show finally answered a 3-1/2-year-old arrest warrant issued for her failure to appear in a Los Angeles court to face a misdemeanor theft charge. Janelle Pierzina, a 25-year-old cocktail waitress, was charged in December 2001 with stealing merchandise from Macy's. But when she didn't show for an initial court appearance, a Superior Court judge issued a bench warrant for Pierzina's arrest. Six months later, a second bench warrant was issued. In April 2004, a third bench warrant was issued, with a judge this time setting the warrant's bond at $30,000, up from $2500. On June 24--two weeks before "Big Brother 6" bowed--Pierzina pleaded to the petty theft rap and was fined $982 and ordered to stay at least 100 yards from the retailer. Who says a crass reality TV series can't serve the public good? Pierzina's rap sheet also includes an August 2000 drunk driving arrest in Duluth, Minnesota (her mug shot from that bust is below). After initially failing to appear for her February 2001 arraignment (which resulted in another pesky beach warrant being issued for her), Pierzina pleaded in June 2002 to a misdemeanor DWI count and was hit with a 60-day suspended jail term, placed on a year's probation, fined $1000, and directed to enroll in an alcohol education program. When Pierzina failed to timely complete the booze ed course, a June 2003 violation of probation hearing was scheduled. When she did not show for that court session, a District Court judge signed a bench warrant for her arrest. More than a year later, on June 30, 2004, the warrant was vacated when Pierzina finally appeared for a court hearing that ended with Judge Gerald Maher extending her probation for six months and ordering Pierzina (again) to attend an alcohol education program. Pierzina, who apparently completed that program in North Carolina, has since decamped to Miami Beach, where, according to the CBS web site, she toils as a "VIP cocktail waitress."

question. I realize arrest stuff becomes public record. But I was wondering how they can allow things like driver's license numbers to be pulled along with the the records. Now everyone knows Janelle's DL number which can be easily used for identity theft, especially if she is in the house for several months. Just a thought.

Gam I agree with you on that one... I am a victim of Idenity theft myself and it took me 15 years to get it all worked out and my credit back on track... Trust me this isn't something I would wish on Eric :rofl

It's a nightmare trust me...

Guest fakeittilyoumakeit
question.  I realize arrest stuff becomes public record.  But I was wondering how they can allow things like driver's license numbers to be pulled along with the the records.  Now everyone knows Janelle's DL number which can be easily used for identity theft, especially if she is in the house for several months.  Just a thought.

I don't think her DL would be valid anymore. Especially since she moved to Florida and would need to get a license to drive in that state. If she was even allowed to get one...she did have a DWI. I don't think she needs to worry about idenity theft with a "stealing merchandise" charge...but it is kind of shady that they can post a copy of her ticket with all of her personal info :)

I don't think her DL would be valid anymore.  Especially since she moved to Florida and would need to get a license to drive in that state.  If she was even allowed to get one...she did have a DWI. I don't think she needs to worry about idenity theft with a "stealing merchandise" charge...but it is kind of shady that they can post a copy of her ticket with all of her personal info  :)

Within 2 minutes, I could have her entire MN driving record, and Florida, AND any other driving record she has in the United States. I would, however, risk losing my job since anything I would run would be tracked by the FBI. If she has changed from a MN DL to another state, her driving record would still be on file in MN. So, I can assure you that her MN DL is still accessible along with her entire MN driving record but her driving status may not be "active". One DWI does not preclude someone from driving in MN or from obtaining a DL in another state.

There are sites out there that do let you check without being in the profession I am in. If information like this got released on me, I would be very worried about identity theft, or worse.

Guest Shockalot

AWESOME FIND!

Oh man.. that is SO going on my site too LOL!

Wow.. this is one heck of a group alright, who would have guessed our little Janey was a Klepto and a Drunk Driver.

Fannnnntastic.

I can only imagine what they will find next. Ya, my guess is Howie for something, probably intoxicated in public lol!

I'm willing tae bet she'll be most mortified that it showed her weight at 143 lbs......since she probably has been telling folks she's a barbie 113! :lol:

Guest fakeittilyoumakeit

Within 2 minutes, I could have her entire MN driving record, and Florida, AND any other driving record she has in the United States. I would, however, risk losing my job since anything I would run would be tracked by the FBI. If she has changed from a MN DL to another state, her driving record would still be on file in MN. So, I can assure you that her MN DL is still accessible along with her entire MN driving record but her driving status may not be "active". One DWI does not preclude someone from driving in MN or from obtaining a DL in another state.

There are sites out there that do let you check without being in the profession I am in. If information like this got released on me, I would be very worried about identity theft, or worse.

Like I said, I wouldn

Guest DraftKing

Looks like they got her for drinking under-21... Since it doesn't list her actual BAC (Blood Alcohol Content), there's no way to tell what it was. She was 20 at the time, but under Minnesota law you have to be 21 (you know, where you're a legal adult but not able to legally drink, in that ass-backward system of laws we have), and they popped her. The DWI seems stiff, but again it's not clear if that's some Minnesota rule trying to punish the under-21 crowd for drinking or if she was legit lit up.

Guest julieray78

After seeing her MUG SHOT, do you people still think she is better looking than Sweet Sarah? :rofl

GO, Sarah!!!!!

After seeing her MUG SHOT, do you people still think she is better looking than Sweet Sarah? :rofl 

GO, Sarah!!!!!

I'm sure Sarah has some "bad" pictures too. They are both very attractive. :wink:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name