Saturday, April 5th

ranjake

natalie eating spaghetti with her fingers! i honestly had to leave the room. interestingly, last night natalie was talking about sort of scamming people out of their money, in her new retail store with baller. also, no one knows about james parents, except that his dad is dead. mine is, too...and that's really hard. could be just as hard as natalie's situation. all i'm saying is, i don't think we know.

I did not hear what they were talkin about too much last night, natalie seemed pretty drunk and was talking so fast and furious and slamming everyone, it was a trip, I watched last nighta BAD this afternoon. were they talkin about some business they want to open, hypothetically? and I wonder what that would be and ripping off folks??, that is real god like of her,lol

I'm watching BBAD now. Pleeaaaassse, James, come up with a plan to stay. These four, N/S/R/A, might as well build a fire and sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya. BORING! They talk like James is resigned to the fact that he's going. I fell asleep earlier. Is this what James has said? Are any of these morons thinking about the endgame?? Might as well give Nat the prize now and save our time for the next month. Geeeeez!

james will have to REALLY sweet talk baller to stay. What he should do is say: who would you rather go against in the final 2, them, which anyone except sheila you may lose against, or me who you will almost definatly win against. He has no chance to win the game, so if he brings up this scenario, with how easy it is to influence baller, that could be the only way.

Like I said in another thread....

If BB Does influence in the DR....they better start now!!!! Get in Ryan/Adam/James ear..they need to know Nat is their biggest threat!!

Or this is going to be a snoozfest!! With Ratynat the commentator.....

JMO

Thinking ahead to the final 3 set of Comps....

Seems like some of the HG's should be thinking of getting rid of the ones that would be good

in the brutal Endurance one .....

..... like James, Nat and maybe even Sharon

(Ryan, Adam and Shelia haven't done diddly in any of them)

I am really dissapointed in the comps this year. Boring boring.

I would love to see one of the ones where they are giving things up or taking trips and making your housemates mad. Where are the bunny suits? Where are the dunk in the bucket of gunk every hour for 24 hours? Where are the giving up HOH's? Shaving your head?

Now there are only going to be 5 HG left and they have not had a good comp.

just sayin....

I would love to see one of the ones where they are giving things up or taking trips and making your housemates mad. Where are the bunny suits? Where are the dunk in the bucket of gunk every hour for 24 hours? Where are the giving up HOH's? Shaving your head?

they wont put grodner fav's at such a disadvantage

The only other BB I've ever watched .... was bits and pieces of BB Croatia

They had 'on-going' Comps ... things the HG's had to do (accomplish) for a period of time

to get rewards or gain points for what food they'd get.

They had some really inventive stuff...

AND it gave live-feed viewers something to watch

(they still had plenty of time to plot game plan, etc)

lol... just remembered... what a bunch of lushes tho

Are my feeds messing up again or is that Natalie TRYING to freakin whistle?????? :animated_shocking:

Now their talking about having quality partners, they sure have beefed up their resume' being on this show. You know, I'm far from having boring conversations but these people are very simple minded. Now, Ryan, Sir Chub-A-Lot I think Mys calls him, is an expert on women but still can't figure out how to pull his damn pants up. Ah Ha the battle of the sexes have STARTED. :animated_rotfl:

These losers just got a bunch of toys and games from BB. They got remote control cars and a golf game and..... then we get flames.

What a bunch of spoiled punks.

I think I resemble that remark, I thought beer pong was the boringest of the boring, but it would be fun to see a good game of beer pong,lolol

Booooooooooooooring HG.

Ryan has a twisted neck and worried about muscle spasms. Natalie reading the Bible. I think James is sleeping again. Not sure where others are.

Right now cameras on Nat reading the bible and reading scripture.

I think they need a contest where they blindfold all the house guests, place them in a round room and give them all heavy, rubber mallets. Then tell them the last one conscious wins the next HoH.

oh my, that might be a crazy hoh,lol but they would prolly start swingin

well, I have to say the look on Natalie face would be priceless, she thinks she is soooooo safe,lolol

yep he's a horn toad,lolol

Archived