Bb Bias

tarat72

I see your point GingerSnaps. Not to say whether it's right or wrong (even though I do have my own opinion on it) but the whole damned SHOW benefits the producers, don't you think? I believe that if anyone goes into the house thinking that all the benefit goes to the houseguest who wins or makes final 2, they're dreaming. Nothing about this show has ever been left alone. It starts with casting and goes to the competitions and then to the DR and the finale. I truly love the darn show, but I'm under no illusion about who this benefits and how that's accomplished. Just MHO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I think it is either for Nat or Sheila to win. I think Natalie has the bigger advantage.

I am tired of Sharon talking about her back and she had to drop so she would not mess up her back.

Yeah, all of a sudden Sharon spoke about her back. For those who watched feeds today, did Sharon ever mention hurting her back yesterday. She sounded so phoney.

So to answer the question, Sharon had just as much a chance as Gnat- yet she gave it away. If Sheila is still up there then it is evident it wasn't geared directly toward Gnat. I actually think her spinning classes would help Sheila immensely to hold position with legs against glass.

I don't think she said anything about her back. She is going on and on that when her back started hurting she know she had to drop. Sharon said she did not want to mess up her back up for the when she plays POV.

My dh got so mad when they started this comp. He was ranting because it was so obviously unfair to anyone big, like Ryan. He said, "Why don't they have weight lifting comps?" lol.

And yep, I think Sharon threw it too. How did she hurt her back? First I heard of it.

She wasn't convincing. I dont watch the feeds, but I knew right away whatever Sharon was saying sounded forced and I knew she was ready to step down.

Probably the most "take it for granted" hg ever. Each week she's on the block she has that attitude that she knows she's safe. I hope next week is different.

Not saying it was or it wasn't, but when I watched it on TV, I remembered reading something interesting in yesterday's updates.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 5:50PM BBT: Natalie whispers she's so glad it will be a physical HoH competition. Adam says he wishes he could play. Natalie says to make sure you drink a LOT of water. Sheila says what if you have to go to the bathroom and Natalie says she would just pee on herself. Sheila says if it's leg strength she's good to go.

Archived