Episode 4.12: There's No Place Like Home, Part 1

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.12: Title Unknown (Season finale, part 1)

Airdate: May 15, 2008

• 03/17 - Cuse and Lindelof reveal: The finale will be a two parter. So it will be a traditional two hour story, split over two weeks. Source: DocArzt's Lost Blog

Episode 4.12: Title Unknown (Season finale, part 1)

• 04/09 - A big scene is being planned for filming currently involving the rescue. The Freighter people are NOT the ones that do the rescuing. The season finale will leave you ballistic as far as cliffhangers go. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 04/09 - Donna - Caucasian, 40s, blonde, pretty, Australian. Has had to deal with many set-backs in her life but is strong and has persevered. Now has to deliver painful and emotional news. Karen Decker - Any ethnicity, 30s to 40s, pretty, pleasant and sharp as a whip. She is a leader and quick-witted. Can manage difficult personalities with ease. Can hold sway three people in a room or a hundred in an audience. Millbanks - 30s to 50s, Australian, rugged, smart, works outdoors with his hands. The kind of guy you'd want with you to get out of a tough situation. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 04/06 - I do know the season finale is featuring a couple Australians. Donna, 40ish blonde and pretty, who has to deliver some bad news, and Millbanks, a tough outdoorsman. Whether that means it's Claire-centric, I do not know. Source: secretagentman at TWoP

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 4.12: There's No Place Like Home, Part 1 (Season finale, part 1)

• 04/24 - The Funeral Director from the Season 3 Finale, who was played by Nigel Gibbs, will be back for the Season 4 finale. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 04/23 - It's the funeral for [highlight if you want to be that spoiled...Christian Shephard...] Source: The Transmission
  • 04/23 - Kate, Hurley, Sayid and Nadia greet each other and talk in a group at the top of the steps outside a church. Source: Pop Candy

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 4.12: There's No Place Like Home, Part 1 (Season finale, part 1)

• 04/28 - The face-off between the survivors and the freighter people begins. Guest starring are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Ken Leung as Miles Straume, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Andrea Gabriel as Noor "Nadia" Abed Jaseem, Byron Chung as Mr. Paik, June Kyoko Lu as Mrs. Paik, Lillian Hurst as Carmen Reyes, Cheech Marin as David Reyes, Veronica Hamel as Margo Shephard, Michelle Forbes as Karen Decker, Susan Duerden as Carole Littleton and Noah Craft as Hendricks. Source: ABC

LOST "There's No Place Like Home" Sneak Peeks:

Source: ABC and Youtube

Sneak Peek 1

Sneak Peek 2

Sneak Peek 3

This one's my favorite ;):

Sneak Peek 4

THE TEASE!

Source: Entertainment Weekly, Jeff Jensen

The season finale is upon us! (Was that a tear that just escaped your eye?) ''No Place Like Home'' kicks off a two-part, three-hour event that concludes a fast-paced, hard-rocking season. The big twist you may have heard about

I cannot say how disappointed i was this was not the season finale...only because it was only an hour.

Again I'm undecided about whom I should hate more, the devils I know or the ones I don't. How could Jack be so stupid to allow Daniel to ferry people off the island? How many times does someone have to lie to Jack before he realizes he cannot be trusted? Why not Bernard or one of the other survivors?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Lost

by Trish Wethman

Episode Recap: There's No Place Like Home

As the final moments of tonight

Archived