Friday, April 4th

Sharon thinks she knows the game but sounds like an @ss and looks like a turtle. Sharon is bringing up the Bible but is just as bad, she's a confirmed Christian she's saying.

Sharon or James need to go this week, listening to Sharon right now saying she hasn't lied to anyone in the game. (did she pass the mental test?) she wasn't a part of the James gang, is she for real what a loser.

James on the block turns into a little cry baby, off the block he's Mr Big. James says he's an atheist but earlier he said

My heart's racing. I'm trying not to pump myself up but my body's already going to that state. It's times like these you turn to the Lord and ask for help.

(so James do you believe or not? because I thought an atheist doesn't pray to God)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wellllllll, it started out as the "sickest" BB in a long time............but I agree that it has turned into the funniest. :animated_bouncy:

I mean how could you not laugh at this crew..........every time I think that there might actually be a brain cell at work, "Poof"..............my fears are alleviated and once again, I'm reminded that all of their brain cells are dead.

Natalie saying again if James wins POV that she is going to hit the panic button and exit. She said they are going to lose the Christian viewers if they let James get away with this.

Again she said the Christian viewers are not happy.

Natalie are getting stupider and stupider with every word that comes out of her mouth.

James is not responsible for Adam's actions but I have a funny feeling about Adam :sherlockani:

He looks and acts really dumb, gross, whatever...........but he was smart enough to start up a non-profit and make money off of it.

I'm wondering if he isn't the wild card............I keep thinking James is playing everyone because he is so obvious with his conning abilities..............wouldn't it be really funny if Adam turned out to be the BRAINS!!!!! :maleficent:

this is my first time posting....i can no longer sit back and not add my 2 cents worth.

i agree with lvgal....i believe there is more to adam than meets the eye. it would be in his best interest to keep james around....to the end. regardless of his alliance being upset and feeling "thrown under the bus" would they vote for james to win the $$$ in the end?! i highly doubt it!

secondly, i am completely and utterly sick of natalie's holier than thou attitude! i loved her and felt bad for her at the beginning but not anymore! she drives me nuts with her conforming christian ways. would a "team christ" good christian do lap dances and rub her tatas in everyone's face? i can't stand it! i am tired of hearing her saying james is nothing but a liar and a hypocrit! look who is calling the kettle black. has she not lied? what was she really doing under the covers with matt?

this is BB afterall, since when is this game about good christian values? i am so sick of TC they are eventually going to have to get rid of each other...are they going to do it with a smile and sorrys and everyone will be hunky dory? get real ppl!

UGH!!

Right now on BBAD James, Adam and Natalie were just talking about the people in the DR getting involved and that they are the people that everyone needs to watch out for in the game. How they put ideas in their heads and stuff so they are playing behind the scenes in this game.

Ryan thinks it's fucked up that BB would actually talk Adam into that shit (not nominating James).
and

Right now on BBAD James, Adam and Natalie were just talking about the people in the DR getting involved and that they are the people that everyone needs to watch out for in the game. How they put ideas in their heads and stuff so they are playing behind the scenes in this game.

I am assuming that somewhere along the conversation, Adam was in the DR and then told Ryan that BB told him not to put up James....we've been talking that it is rigged all along...some don't believe it...I think they try to sway the HG to go one way or another but don't actually TELL them to vote a certain way. Why would Ryan mention something about BB interference if there wasn't any? I know, I know...when your favorite team is losing everyone cries "foul" but this is a little confirming...BB uses gentle persuasion...Like a psychologist wheedles things from you...AND IT SUCKS!

They were also saying just before noms Natalie was with Adam and they called Natalie in to the DR at which point James had Adam alone and could work his magic.

Last year some of the houseguests started making comments about the DR and this year they're making even more.

Even people who believe this is a 100% fair show can't deny there have been a lot of accusations of DR manipulation from the HGs the last two years.

:animated_rotfl: Good grief!! RatyNaty is calling James a liar and a hypocrite, and the sits there and throws Ryan under the bus and tries to make a deal with her, Adam and James.

11:24PM BBT: James, Natalie and Adam alone in the kitchen talking about if Natalie wins the PoV things be open for discussion and the three of them possibly working together. What they don

I agree SueZ I want one of Team Christ out of there. If James takes Sharon off Natalie or Ryan go up and James and Sharon vote them out.

I want James out before I want Natalie out. I just don't want him anywhere near 50k or 500k.

Who the HELL does he think he is calling out people who work for a living constantly. Why the hell does he think HE is special and doesn't need to work for a living?

I'm sick and tired of people like him who play up to the "I'm a free spirit and rebel" attitude when in reality he's just lazy and doesn't want to work or be on a schedule.

I'm sick and tired of people like him who play up to the "I'm a free spirit and rebel" attitude when in reality he's just lazy and doesn't want to work or be on a schedule.

I have found it amazing that the people who post on these forums think that they know what the HG's are like IRL. Forgive me for saying this if you really truly are a RL acquaintance of any of the HG's, but I'll bet that no one here knows a HG. So, why are we assuming what they are like IRL? Have we forgotten that this IS A GAME!!!???

These people are not supposed to be who they are IRL, because they would ultimately fail in the game....and we can all agree that each and everyone of the HG's come to the game to WIN.

I couldn't care less if you like a particular HG or not....I have my likes and dislikes myself....but never once have I based my opinions on what I ASSUME they would be like IRL. What in the name of all that is good does that have to do with anything? Who gives a shit what James or Nat or Ryan or any of them are like IRL. This is a game. People lie. People backstab. People schmooz. People blow smoke up other peoples asses. Why? Because they want to win.

End of rant.

James FTW!!!!!

ummmm that is what we do on message boards is give our opinions of what kind of people we feel they are in and out of the house. We have been doing it here at Morty's since season ONE.

Who they are in real life tells a lot about them.

just sayin

Hey Marty

I understand the concept of message boards. I'm not a blithering idiot (un-substantiated LOL). I too, will post my opinions on how I hate someone because of such and such a reason. But not based on what they MIGHT be like IRL. Only on what I see from them in the house.

Plus, you don't know what they're like IRL (most likely), only what you see from them in the house. Which could be just an act.

I hate Shiela because she's dumb, mouthy, dumb, bitchy etc etc-->b ased on how she's like in the house. For all I know, she could be a great person IRL.

So, my point is just about what we assume people might be like IRL when we really don't know. Slander away based on housework.

Just my opinion.

FFA, James has described what he does in real life and while I can't tell him what to do, that doesn't mean I MUST like it.

I think people, EVERYONE, should work for a living (unless for whatever reason you were born into millions of dollars...then you don't really need to). Living off other people's donations and sponsorships while doing something you enjoy is selfish, in my opinion, and I do not believe for one second he is doing it out of the goodness of his own heart.

Sorry.

Sorry but all these people have web pages and My Spaces and advertising themselves all over the net. We are allowed to form an opinion from what they are giving us.

I dislike or like them for things in the house and for their lives outside the house.

Just like I keep hearing that some post here and hate Sheila because of her son outside the house not being in school and how she is raising him.

I happen to think she is a good mother.

I think Sheila's true reason for being in the house is to get her book published. Sure, she'd love to win the money at the end but being on the show, being brought into the public eye right now, will get her a publisher a lot easier than being an old penthouse pet who did some crappy movies way back in the 80's. She now has a better hook to get that book published and actually sell it.

Archived