Adam

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is kiinda how I have to go Ceci, whoevers HOH it is and what they should do for them, it worked out perfectly for Natalie, and she did not have to break the tie, so for Adam, I do think James and Natalie should go up, of course James will prolly win the POV , what is it about Jameses and the POV's, lol I do think it is rather funny that Sharon is tellin James she hates everyone in the house, why because they put out Josh?? I do not get this girl at all, and in some ways she is worse than Sheila, Adam has I think already let James know he is goin up, big surprise, but I read that James says"I will just win the POV", "I am gettin used to this ride". Better not get too used to it Jamsey.lol

Non-rigged BB:

Adams puts up James and Sharon

James's luck runs out and he gets evicted.

Ryan or Natalie win next HOH since Sharon and Sheila kind of suck and one of them leaves.

The other inevitably leaves the next week after they lose HOH and POV.

Adam, Ryan, Natalie final three.

Of course James will win Veto though so I guess Sharon will leave this week and then after James wins Veto next week Sheila will go.

Natalie and her boys Adam and Ryan are thick as thieves right now.

Natalie is trashing Sheila and Sharon to make sure she is thier only girl.

If Adam had a brain that wasn't in his penis he would nominate Natalie.

Adam better think long and hard about his noms this week. He'll definitely be on the short list to go if he doesn't make smart choices. Natalie and Sheila should be considered -- as I think they will go after Adam if given the chance (Sheila will convince Natalie that she won't be able to beat him in competitions later).

Of course, there is no way Adam will try to get rid of Natalie at this point. Instead, he's going to do whatever she tells him (it's really another pseudo-HOH for her).

Chelsea may have been stupid about a lot of things, but she got Adam's lack of a backbone RIGHT!

I think it would be best for Adam if he tried to get rid of Gnat. I think Gnat's allegiance is with Ryan. If he can guarantee that it will be Ryan, Gnat and himself in the end he has a chance. But, if he gets rid of James now, he will have a problem with the girls.

I see Sharon and Sheila as the weakest players and they know this and will have to stick together from now on to get to finals.

Will Sharon really avenge Josh's leaving, if so then Gnat has a target on her head if Sharon should side with one of the others?

It's anybody's game now as longs as James doesn't win pov if he's nom'd and next HOH. If he manages to get through this week, then James has the best shot at winning.

I agree, James is not, and I say NOT, winning HOH's so Adam better think really hard on this one. The only thing James is winning is another week of survival, plus Adam would have a better chance at the end winning the big money against James. They better start thinking about individual game now or Natalie will bible-belt them all to sequester. Know that!!!!

I think you are right Chopped liva, and U do see gnat as a threat, but James will not put her up, he even saidf he will not put Sheila up because he could not stand her all week if he did, I just read that, and what a silly reason, he really needs to think about this one for sure

smartest move adam can do, put up sheila and natty....

shelia does nothing but lie, and natty is the "brains"

james cannot win the votes for the 50k....

and if natty or sheila win POV back door sharon or ryan..

Adam is G O N E next week. Ryan is the only one playing for HoH that won't put him on the block, imo. Only way he saves himself is PoV. He's proved himself too strong now and he's a big threat to Nat for the F2 HoH comp. Obviously James or Sharon will be putting him on block (whichever stays) Sheila knows he needs to go too and with only 1 person left from the "other" side. They need to eat one of their own because they still have the numbers.

If he gets and stays on block.

Nat votes against

Sheila votes against

James/Sharon vote against (unless on block with Nat... highly doubt)

Ryan votes for

Best case scenario for him is a tie and then the HoH will send him packing.

He has 2 moves that are best for him;

1) Eliminate either James or Nat this week. Put them both on block... house will do the rest for him.

2) Make a pack with the boyz and pull Sheila in for extra support. Put up Sharon and Nat. One of them goes home and he has some allies going into next week.

The problem I see is that people are thinking about Jury votes.

So even if it's a better move for them to nominate or vote for someone, they don't want to, if it means that they will be writing off that person's jury vote.

That's why I don't think Adam will nominate Sheila or Natalie unless it's as a replacement after the Veto.

If he were to put up only one of Sharon or James, then he's in big trouble if the one he didn't put up wins Veto, since they can take their friend off the block, and Adam will have 2 of Team Christ sitting up there, with 2 of the 3 voters being James and Sharon, so they would choose who goes.

Not going to happen.

So in the following scenario:

Adam puts up James and Sharon

James wins veto and takes himself off.

Adam nominates Nat or Sheila as replacement...

Ryan would vote for Sharon to go (so as not to lose the jury vote of Nat/Sheila)

James would vote for Nat/Sheila to go.

Nat/Sheila would vote for Sharon to go.

Sharon would go.

But that's just the way I see it.

With all 6 playing for Veto, the odds are again against James winning it.

(If it's one like the famous Chess Veto from BB6, James is screwed.)

Archived