Sharon

Jem

well, I do think she( natalie) has managed to talk herself right out of the BB house, moreso than Sheila, it is getting pretty pitiful all the talk she is throwing around there, I would like to see Sharon go for somwthing and win or even Sheila, it would be very interesting to see who has the balls to do something that is not expected,lol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sharon is my pick to win next hoh

if she decides not to throw it

which she likes to do

well, I would be will to bet that if Natalie gets put up her words of we will just have to fight it out , you know like in a good way will go right out the BB window, riiiiggggtt, she will be bonkers, I cannot imagine that she would be able to talk any faster, but I bet she gets craaazzzyyy baby, oh yeah, I am hopin somehting will happen to that effect, this house is boooorrrinnng!!!!

that is really funny and probably true,lolol :giggle: they are skeered,lol

hey unexpected, can I ask you what you avi is, I cannot quite make it out???

I have no idea why these guys are so so afraid of Natalie. Only that she might win the next HOH and put them up. I think if she loses the next HOH then I think more cards will be put on the table. They will all be gunning for her.

Oh my gosh... Sheila is chopping the heck out of Sharons hair... she told Shar she needed to cut it to the layers to have it even and Sharon told her to go ahead... Sheila is chopping the crap out of it...

olive

Does Sharon put a retainer in her mouth at night. She's on her back in bed and talking funny.

Oh no, Sharon is crying again. Jacob still takes up alot of her thinking. Josh helped replace those thoughts.

She's got crappy taste in men (?).

Has anyone noticed the strong physical resemblance between Sharon and Chelsia? Starting at the top, there is the forehead, then the eyes (especially the color), noses are similar, very small mouths, and very similar chins.

Sharon and Chelsia never talked until one week before Chelsia left he house. What better way to keep from blowing your cover than to ignore each other. And Sharon won't say a bad wordabout Chelsia. She keeps talking about how much Chelsia is like her sister. Maybe that's because she is her sister?????

Any thoughts about this out there?

size 7 :lol:

i dont see resemblings

Archived