Ryan

Jem

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here to serve the men huh, and we wwere baggin on Jen?? What the hell does she see in him??

I didn't like Ryan when he made a secret alliance with Josh. He's very sneaky and I think he would throw his own mother under the bus. I also can't stand it when people make a big deal about dating someone whose a different skin color-big deal!

I hate the way that Ryan is playing the "college school loans" to Sheila but earlier in the show he eluded to Matt that he wasted a LOT of money on cocaine in the past and he's trying to come out from under it.

Ironically, the ONLY reason why he's on the show is because of his girlfriend Jen. Will he still be her boyfriend when he finds out that she is the one who spread around that he's a racist????

i think he pretty much knows she said it

That came out in the open at the beginning. Even Allison and Ryan talked about.

He loves Jen and he would give her all the money to be able to keep her.

What she sees in him I do not understand. He needs to pull up his pants and clean up his mouth and be a man.

Works both ways to me. I don't see what he sees in Jen........... Guess, they deserve each other. Both pretty nasty people.

Ryan is up and going on about he was up all night with his twisted neck. He said he went to the DR at 3 in the morning and said he needed some "f" ing medicine. They told him there is not Dr. on duty.

I think Ryan is out of commission.

just sayin

Hahaha! Now they decide that Natalie has to go???? Too funny.

Hope she wins HOH this week and puts them BOTH up. They deserve it for being so stupid. If she can keep them in boob trance mode, it just might work!

i actually think ryan is playing game

he has alliances with everyone

Guest nerorowan

I can't believe how loud this guy snores even laying on his side. OMG!!! His future wife will end up deaf. :o:bedtime:

Archived