Ryan

Jem

moldy, crusty Rye bread... Of course Sir Chubs A-Lot wants their pizza... the man will eat anything! I think he would even eat Adams boogers if Adam hadn't already eaten them... I think thatis why they have everything bolted down in the house (ie- lamps, vases, decor...) so swine boy doesn't eat it!

LOL! My team is on the losing side almost every year... but just like Ol' Faithful... I keep coming back... I honestly have a blast with BB every season!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me the veto was a hot dog eating contest...it's the only thing Chubs could win...

I am always in the same boat my person usually never wins, only once and the really was crushed the year Maggie won, but I always come back,lol

he's not smart enough to see how keeping James around will benefit him.

He probably realizes that they have to take out James because James has been the best player at comps and right now James would have the vote in the jury house.

:animated_rotfl: Sir Chubs-a-lot....love it!!

Deep down Ryan doesn't want James there any longer as he is second to Ryan in the eating department!! (Baller seems to fill himself, with himself) Chubs wants all food to self, keep skinny women, more for him....

Don't know what I ever saw in this guy...still baffles me :rolleyes4:

i dont think sheila would vote for ryan in any circumstance

what was the deal?

Each of them would have the others back if they win HOH next week. Plan to put Adam and Nat up and get rid of one of them.

wow lol

no mention of sheila anywhere

The feel keeping Sheila is a good idea because she can't win anything so it's more important to get rid of Nat and Adam.

Shar and Ry talked about that deal a couple of days ago too... I cannot even imagine a final two with Squawkon and Sir Chubs-a-lot in it... Sir Chubs-a-lot eating and Squawkon feeding their furrrriends *aka* baaaabiiiiies and then Sir Chubs-a-lot getting really pi$$ed when he sees her feeding the GP's because he will realise "Hey that is food I could have shoveled into my gaping mouth!"... It will be a no win situation... in my eyes that is...

I was getting hungry looking at the meal Sheila made last night. Must admit, I probably would have shoveled it in like Nat did.LOL YUM.

I'll tell ya Ryan and Nat are the biggest eaters there, but the way natalie shovels in in and smaks and chomps and talks with a mouth full is disgusting,lol

Looks like Nat was never shown how to eat in public. She has no table manners at all. Probably due to her upbringing but she's had years to teach herself how to eat in public or private for that matter.

Ok Nat, mark.... set.... GO!

arrrrrrrrrrrr CHOMP smack droooool snarkkkkkk mmmfffffffff smack gulp MMMMMMM snarfffffff ggggrrrrppppppp

*daintily dabs corners of her mouth with napkin*

BURP

Marty.... Just wanted to let you know I've been using that line every since you posted it the first time... mostly when I'm playing poker with the boyz! :animated_rotfl:

love love love it, and must remember it when I am at work wens, cause I will be able to throw that at one of the boys at work,lololo they are always yappin bout something, I love em tho :P

Did I just hear this jerk right........women were put on earth to serve men! I'll serve him a big 8 1/2 right up his butt.

Archived