Ryan

Jem

Ryan,

Ryan,

Ryan, what can I say about you......

The week he won HOH I couldn't of been happier, but since then the big ole TeddyBear has tried to stuff his bulk into the shadows of others and I'm afraid to say it ain't working. (Peekaboo, I see you!) He has so many alliances though, he thinks he is camouflaged.

If RatyNaty is his only choice for F2 he better start thinking only for 50K. The only one I can possibly see him winning it over is James (not because I want him too). So if he wants the big prize he best pull his bro to the side and start thinking with his dumb ole brain and not looking down Ratynat's blouse. His only survival is boys against girls and James as F2.

Come to think of it....the only way any of these surviving twits might win the 500K is against James, IMO

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree with you Marty... something just isn't right about him... I'll bet something pops out of the woodwork when this is all said and done that will make us say "Ahhh that is what it was!!!!"

I think your vibes are soooo spot on dearie! Watching the feeds right now, Ry has just proved to me that he is quite possibly the biggest liar in the game and by the look in his eyes, Sir-Chubs- a-lot is also pathological! He looks like he believes this crap he is saying! I cannot wait until the players watch this game and see what a psychopathic liar he is... what a POS!

I've been saying all along, Ryan is a LOSER!!!! Wanna be gangsta. And, by the way, pull up those damn pants, it doesn't wear on you well..... :omg:

Geeze louise, this man has a very limited vocabulary... I swear he sounds like some one the wangstres that hang around my town, thinking they are all big and bag by inserting the F word in every third or fourth worn in a sentence... I think he and Jen are a match made in heaven... she and her wart ridden feet and he and his wart ridden language and his smooshed up chia pet pace...

oh and he probably can pull up his pants... his tub of lard gut and butt probably won't allow it... that darth vader breathing loser needs to be EJECTED !!! What a poster child for birth control he is....

I'm so glad you're on here Mys...I've been wondering if I was watching the same feeds as everyone else.

Well thank you liva.... I appreciate the vote of confidence:) I am soooo glad they switched off of him grazing on everything in the house... when he was on slop, I am surprised he didn't start eating the furniture and maybe even attack the GP's... I have honestly NEVER seen someone consume as he does...

Is it possible for Ryan to say more then 2 word without putting the F word in there. I have never heard the F word inserted so many times in a sentence.

well, I wish I had the feeds to see what y'all are talkin about, I never have liked him much

After reading the updates and watching a few of the videos, I'm beginning to ? my own sanity when it comes to this BULK....

Why oh why was I so happy when he got HOH....most of been my fever, I was sick at the time with the flu...

::::::::::::or maybe it was meds:::::::::::::

:food-smiley-005:

No excuses SueZ. :rolleyes: I think we have all been delusional in this freak show of a season.

Ryan is such a tool. I can't take his mouth anymore. He inserts the F word after every 2 words. What is the point?

I was taking a break all last eve, so I have no idea what happened, you know I have never been very crazy about him, specially when I saw what a weak individual he was concerning food, I just could not take his whiney self off food and on slop.

Ryan's a wannabe hoochie boy. Apparently, he listens to too much rap. Pant's around the ass, the so called cool moves he thinks he's making and the way he talks.

He needs to grow up and realize that there is absolutely NOTHING cool about him.

come on higgy we awant to laugh, i am a big girl, I won't get insulted,lolol

Archived