Remember Ex-bachelor Bob Guiney??

ILoveBob

He's in a celebrity band! I just heard him on Myspace and he's actually got a great voice.

Also, in case you guys are interested, Bob Guiney is going to be hosting a new show called "Date My House" that is premiering on TLC this weekend. Yay I LOVE Bob!!

Has anyone heard about this show?? Bob is going to help people sell their houses- but prospective buyers can "date" the house.. meaning like, stay the night, have a dinner party, etc.. to see if it's their dream house or if they're just "not that into it."

Of course the house is going to get a totally sexy makeover before any potential dates! I love Bob and reality TV in general so of course I'll check this out- it sounds fun! Also I'm sure there will be great tips for people on how to make their house "hotter" in hopes of finding a good match and making the sale.

The premiere is THIS Saturday April 5 at 8:30 pm EST on TLC.

EWcom_logo.jpgand people62x26.jpg

'Bachelor' Weds Actress in Surprise Nuptials

by Gary Susman

9533__bg_l.jpg

Rebecca Budig and Bob Guiney

In a surprise move, former "Bachelor" Star Bob Guiney married "All My Children" Actress Rebecca Budig on July 3, 2004 in a surprise ceremony at the Guiney family's Long Lake, Michigan, cabin, People Magazine reported. "It was low key, just family and friends," said the bride's mother, Mary Budig. The couple read their own vows at the brief nuptials.

The ABC soap star wore a two-piece white cotton dress with appliqu

Thanks for the update on the marriage. I guess that I'm a few years behind! I saw the commercial for the show today. I love TLC so I'll give it a watch. Looks like Bob has gained a few pounds (not that it matters to me--just a general observation).

Archived