The Dollhouse

kayo

Josh Whedon will be returning to tv this fall with a new show that sounds like it'll be AMAZING!! The show is called The Dollhouse

Here's how FOX describes the series:

thedollhouseva9.jpg

"Echo (Eliza Dushku) [is] a young woman who is literally everybody's fantasy. She is one of a group of men and women who can be imprinted with personality packages, including memories, skills, language

Oh...this sounds wonderful I love everything Joss Whedon creates still miss Buffy/Angel and Firefly*sigh* this new show sounds facinating and I am so looking foreward to it.And I am pleased to see who's at the top as well...Helo is my 1#hottie on BSG..LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Interview With"The Dollhouse" Creator Joss Whedon

Source: Kristin at EOnline

My job is always ice cream and chocolate syrup, but some days I get sprinkles too! Today is one of those days, because I just got a major treat in the form of a sneak peek at Joss Whedon's Dollhouse pilot. Click in to pour some sugar for yourself...

What's the pilot episode called?

"Echo."

What's it about?

The logline don't lie: "Echo (Eliza Dushku) is a young woman who is literally everybody's fantasy. She is one of a group of men and women who can be imprinted with personality packages, including memories, skills, language

• 1 month later...

Here's an awesome, awesome trailer for the show:

Dollhouse trailer

Archived