Who's Leaving This Week? Who Should Be Leaving This Week?

lidarln

Who do you think is leaving this week? Who would you like to see leave?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who's leaving?

• Sharon
    • Joshua
  2. 2. who would you rather see leave?

• Sharon
    • Joshua

Let's see what everyone thinks, I haven't watched feeds or BBAD all week but I feel sure Sharon is staying / Joshua is going

I'd rather see Sharon leave as she has no value to me to watch, however I'm sure most everyone is ready for princess Joshua to leave...

PS this is my first poll I hope I did it right....

-A

sheila ryan should be leaving

Nat needs to ensure the destruction of James's alliance. The best way IMO is to get rid of Josh. Getting rid of Sharon is a stupid move and may cause her boys to jump ship when they see James and Josh sill alive.

THINK, NATALIE, THINK!!!!!!

I think Josh is leaving

and I think Sharon should go ....

Anytime you feel so confident to be put on the block 4 times you should go ... This also proves that Sharon is there to make friends and not $500K, so if that was her goal for 3 months she should have joined a pet club or something ...

I'm sorry but I am tired of these people rolling over and dying ... Everyone supposedly came there for a purpose and that was to win $500K ...

So far everyone that was on the block has not done anything to save their own @sses in the game ... People risk their jobs and homes to come on shows like this ... JOSH DESERVES TO STAY! he is playing the game and he came to win ....

If your plan to come on the show has somehow changed from wanting to win the money then you need to let everyone know you are done competing pack your isht and go home ...

Nat needs to ensure the destruction of James's alliance. The best way IMO is to get rid of Josh. Getting rid of Sharon is a stupid move and may cause her boys to jump ship when they see James and Josh sill alive.

james is a one man team

he does better by himself

Hi. I personally like Josh, and not because he is from Texas. He at least makes the BBAD and BB interesting..... But I think his game is a lot more in your face than Sharon's is. She is quite smart... She is quiet. Sits back, lets everyone else make waves, and then goes in and does what she has to do..... I think she is a bigger threat than Josh, but I think he is gone.

Just my opinion tho :)

THINK, NATALIE, THINK!!!!!!

Don't worry Nat is well aware of that ... She is playing a good game and is strategically thinking all the time ... The girl came to win for sure ...

Archived