Monday, March 31st

fluff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some girls like Natalie have boob jobs while they are pregnant and use their boyfriends urine so the surgeon won't know they are pregnant. Then after the boob job they have another abortion. <_<

(that was out of her mouth to the Internet)

Some girls like Natalie have boob jobs while they are pregnant and use their boyfriends urine so the surgeon won't know they are pregnant. Then after the boob job they have another abortion. dry.gif

(that was out of her mouth to the Internet)

I wonder if her doctor thought she was a post-op tranny? :lipsrsealed2:

OMG, that is just tooo much information that I would want ot know about any one, geesh What was she thinkin??

One of my girlfriends had a boob job a cpl yrs ago and she never mentioned any of that., they took one tube of blood, but AI do not even remember a urine test?? Maybe different docs do differnt things,hmmm

thats not really alot of test for a medical procedures

its typical

a breast implant is an operation so the test are necessary to cover bases in case something goes wrong and lawsuit pops up

Perhaps she had the pre-op tests before she was pregnant and the urine test was right before the surgery??

Poor Josh. He's losing it. Adam is very nice for being so kind to him. Josh is never kind to anyone but Josh.

Perhaps it's a big act. Didn't he make fun of Matt for shedding some tears?? Didn't he laugh at the fact Amanda's dad hung himself? Doesn't he make fun of everyone clothes?? Didn't he try to backstab his partner last week???? I could go on but I won't kick a guy when he's down............ :angel_not:

knowing your 15 minutes is coming to an end is rough for these hg :lol:

Ok, here's one for the TC....it's been a while since I opened the ole "Good Book" but here it goes talking about being vain.

Proverbs 12:11 (hold on the moths are flying out and getting in the way) He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, But he who pursues vain things lacks sense.......I'm just sayin!!!! :animated_scratchchin: Don't get me wrong I would think about a tuck and lift, as at my age duct tape just ain't workin no more...lol.

Liva stepping off soap box, now.

I have no idea Marty. I never believe anything Josh says or does. I'm sure most of what he does is for attention.

That was a possibility yesterday, but hell that's been 24 hours ago, the plan has changed at least 234 times by now. I can't keep up, Marty

I just read the feeds and when Adam found Josh having his meltdown he was crying with pizza in front of him saying.... I just want to EAT.

So sounds to me like he is going to EAT. (the plan)

Well then I think they need to keep Josh so he will stop crying. laugh.gif
:animated_rotfl:

So... I guess Josh won't be able to tithe 10% of his winnings to the church like he promised God he would do when he was

praying in the hot-tub, huh ?

So, Josh....

"Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die"

"We should enjoy life as much as possible, because it will be over soon. This saying is based on verses from the biblical books of Ecclesiastes and Isaiah."

(quote from The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition)

sorry folks... got carried away

Archived