April 1 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:30 pm BBT: During the poker game Ryan says he has the "Doyle Brunson" and Adam what's that mean. He explains that it's 10 deuce off-suit and that "Dolly" (aka Doyle Brunson) won the World Series of Poker with it. (Actually he won it 2 years in a row with the same 10 deuce off-suit. And that's why they named the hand after him.) James is out of the 2nd poker game. Ryan is telling Adam that the dealer is always the big blind. [CeCiMom ed. WRONG. Heads up (only 2 players) the dealer is the small blind and acts before the flop. What kind of friggin poker player is this... moron.] Adam only had 1 tile (chip) left... short game... Ryan won. He's says he's done with poker for a while.

10:52 pm BBT: Josh, James and Sharon are in bed talking. Josh and James have a short convo about hating Sheila. Silence for a bit and then the bashing begins. Diva Josh is coming out. Talking about how she looks like the Crypt Keeper with the sagging face and belly flab. He wants her to wear a 1 piece. James starts chuckling to himself after hearing Sheila talking in the KT. He says, whoever of you go to sequester please let Chelsia know how much he parting words to Sheila bothered her... they all start laughing.

11:05 pm BBT: James says that Sheila is someone you want to get rid of but she's just fucking useless, what’s the point.

11:17 pm BBT: Sharon is giving Josh a back rub.

11:30 pm BBT: Natalie, Sheila and Ryan are discussing having relationships and being in the BB house. Nat doesn

12:40AM BBT

James asks Josh if he has a lot of energy, he says not really he was just tired of laying in bed. James is considering doing some cardio running around the BY in circles. Josh says, well I could watch you while I sit in the hot tub. Natalie is painting a picture of a pinup girl, it's really pretty, and Sheila says she going to bed. James is making something with some clay. James and Josh decide to go in the sauna, while Natalie starts work on a new painting

James changes clothes in front of the bathroom mirror and is completely naked, BB quickly cuts to *****s, James changes and joins Josh in the sauna . James tells Josh if he sees the HOH and it's just booths he will laugh his ass off, he wants it to be a physical.

1:15AM BBT

James and Josh continue talking strategy in the sauna but it's hard to make out what they're saying because of the echo, James talking about how Sheila would beat Sharon in the final two. James says something about how Ryan will keep Adam, he's his boy. They leave the sauna and decide to go sit in the hot tub.

Josh says if they announce the vote is 3-1, he's not going to know which way it went. James thinks it's going to go to a tie, but why would Natalie set up Ryan? James anxious to get Natalie out, they say she hasn't won anything on her own. Josh says he thinks it's going to be a tie and that Natalie will keep him. Says if any of those girls win HOH they will put two boys up on the block. James says, they'll think Sharon is working with girls, when she's really working with James. Discussing whether it will be a physical versus mental HOH. James says I have no problem lying to her face. Josh says who? James says Natalie.

James says Sharon talks to him like he is in Kindergarden, like "what are you making over there?" It pisses him off. James says he does not want to give 500 thousand dollars to someone who paints mermaids and sells protein shakes in a shop

1:40AM BBT

Natalie looks sad after reading her letter in the HOH room, and James is taking a shower downstairs. Josh went to bed. James is completely naked again when he comes out of the shower and checks out his front, and his butt in the bathroom mirror, puts on underwear .

2:00AM BBT

Once again James is the only one awake. Plays with some clay, goes and plays chess by himself. (If they would make him get up in the mornings with everyone else maybe this dude could sleep at night!)

2:30 am BBT: James is in bed asleep now. All are asleep.

3:15 am

6:18 am BBT - James is the only one up, and he is giving himself and the live feed viewers an update of his accomplishments... had sex on National TV, blew his load in the sink (then he says No I am not the most hygenic person), messing with Sheila, a countdown on the HG's... etc... Suspects that Julie Chen took Neil out due to the fact that he was making fun of her too much... Only sane people in the house are the GP's... something about bicycling... I miss good beer, good friends, I miss good dive bars, I would kill to be in a good dive bar right now. So it is 6:19 and I would be in the bar it would be closed and this is the hour when you are so drunk that you are pissing your pants, Pete's cafe would open up in like two to three hours to get brunch and I am stuck in studio 18... correct me if I am wrong but these are whiney people and they really sick, everyone has so mant issues too... everything is a mental problem or blah blah blah blah blah, it is never like straight up lets do this, everyone has contengency plays, it is never like lets just do that ( farts twice)... sitting at daisy table, drinking water... someone comes down, he laughs, I haven't slept, I haven't slept... (I only have feed 1 going so I cannot see who it is...) "grumble"... whoever it is went to the BR... it was Sheila, she is done, washed her hands and is going back to bed... James still in Kitchen.

6:25 am BBT - James still in kitchen... making rocket noises and making weird faces into the mirror, now making other weird noises and groaning and making a weird gutteral noise, burps... picks up his glass of water weird and takes a drink, flas to GP's... staring up to HoH area... looking around, staring at camera that is focused on him... making more weird faces and drinking his water... lets see it is 9:30 on the east coast, so ppl are either at work right now or online aor getting ready for school or at school, I'll give you a play by play in the house, Sheila just woke up and went pee or she is a fast $hitter, went back to her room wearing her black robe as usual, I did save myself with the POV, will be playing for life of death for the HoH, not good odds right now, not good odds, so lets see I have a 1 in 6 chance of winning a half a million bucks... it would be nice to wake up and be like woah I won 6 million dollars, if u are at home watching right now, it is not worth it... the problems that come with winning a half a million dolars... noiw it looks as if he is playing with some sort of play-doh... I love when ppl say they are gonna donate the money and all this $hit and they are full of crap, and they are going to waste it and spend it foolishly and make all kinds of crappy business investments, they are going to party... Natalie is so dumb that she is going to _______________ mumbles it... whose to say what I am going to do with it, go to the end with Sharon... its unbelieveable, un f****** believeable... (still playing with yellow playdoh....

6:33 am BBT - James still playing with playdoh... flattening it out, starts singing a couple musical notes and quits... get up walks to DR... goes into DR... FotH. Cam is now pointing at DR door... now cams is on sleeping HG's.... 6:36 am BBT James out of DR... comes out making noises and playing catch with the playdoh... whispers something that has his name in it... sunrise is like 7:30... watch the sunrise, haven't watched the sunrise in awhile, that will be nice... (sitting back in K at daisy table, playing with the yellow playdoh)... making something out of the playdoh and is smiling... laughing... "ahhhhhhh"... jessica perry, first girl I ever made out with FotH...

6:38 am BBT - FotH still... they ahve to go through my releaase thing to figure out that I didn't say that persons name... lets see... ummmmm.... (this is James at daisy table playing with playdoh, only one awake)... using fork to make patterns in playdoh...

6:41 am BBT - James, not talking... playing with playdoh... uuuuhhhhhh.... oh man.... puts head in hands... drinks some more water... f****** big brother man..... (rolling out playdoh)... starts humming....

6:43 am BBT - rolling out more playdoh (they have a bag of it blue, red and yellow)... starts making musical drumbeats with his mouth... how stupid am I for doing this TV show? Big idiot... hey mamma like the way you move... then hums the rest of the Led Zepplin song... still playing with playdoh... these people suck!... continues to diligantly roll ot and flatten playdoh even using fork to make a pattern, to create something... has used yellow, blue, now grabs into bag to get a tiny red piece ... (sorry so boring folks, I am just reporting what he is doing)... 6:44 in the morning, then he starts doing drum beats and making weird noises to create a musical interlude...

6:48 am BBT - James still in kitchen alone, at daisy table, playing with playdoh and making music noises and singing incoherently... making drum noises with his mouth... humming... all other HG's are sleeping... not talking now, just making noises... has made something with the playdoh, gets up out of chair, does some weird karate kid move... standing up to work on playdoh creation now... walks to microwave to add his playdoh creation to all the others sitting there to dry.... closes up playdoh bag... at kitchen sink, washing hands... looking in mirror above kitchen sink making faces...

6:52 am BBT - James is the only one awake and is in kitchen... making drum noises ... says "I got a lot!!!" (in a singing voice) starts humming... Foth... James now in BY, birds chirping and can hear a big truck in the background... James goes back inside after a minute... sits at dining room table with a deck of cards... keeps looking at self in mirror while shuffling cards... playing solitare... (looks like they got cards, dominoes and playdoh last night to keep them occupied)...

6:57 am BBT - James still the only one awake and is sitting at dining room table silently playing solitare... now he isplaying war with himself... )wait I think he was playing war the whole time, My bad... I have to change the page to type)... he looks really bord, takes a sec and rubs his mohawk and looks in the mirror...

6:59 am BBT - still playing war with himself as the other HG's sleep... james says damnit... woooohoooo an epic battle... ready one two three four la la!... ooooh disgusting... oh that smells so f**** horrible... *he farted*... continues on with his game of war...

7:03 am BBT - hmmmmm (sighs)... James continues his game of war... "kickin ass dude... what the f*** no...."... joker can be dangerous... history of the cards, heated battle, boom boom boom boom boom boom... (whispering all that)... "the money can never confess _____________" (don't know what that last part was)...

7:06 am BBT - James still only one awake, playing cards (war) at dining room table... *sighs*... "now we're playing"... "boom that was a killer one right there, devistating" (ace took out a king)... "the war begins"... here it is... you thought you had nothing... critically induced... no way !... I am going to have to stop this for a little bit, I'll come back to this (yet he continues to play)... Noooo! I didn't lose anything good though...

7:10 am BBT - F***... (still playing war by himself)... sighs and pops his neck... No way are you taking me out this good, this quickly... oooooh I got a joker.... $hit now way! They could be the ending of the game... YES!!!.... (he is talking to the cards as he plays) No way!!!.... $hit!... I'm having too much fun (he is mumbling)... Oh my God... f**** idiot! Yes!... monsters... is it dreams... (hard to tell what he is saying)...

7:14 am BBT - short stuff is coming back... (talking about his left hand side deck of cards)... (pos his back and looks around and then continues on with his game of war)... never gonna end dude... shot goes to the GP's... James now starts messing with his bandaid on his brawny tattoo... takes bandaid off and puts it on his nose... stands up, looks in mirror, we get quick Foth....

7:17 am BBT - James goes into spa room to look in mirror starts popping zits

7:18 am BBT - James still in spa room looking in mirror at zits... out of spa room... in to BR... ooooohhhh... knocks on BR door and enters... done out of BR heads to BY... just standing in BY looking around, goes back inside... takes off shoes and starts singing "mamma mammma" foth...

7:21 am BBT - looks like James is going to bed, Josh wakes up and looks in his direction... James is getting in bed and he looks in Josh's direction as if Josh is saying something to him, but I cannot hear him... James smiles and then lays down and pulls the covers up over him...

7:23 am BBT - All HG's are now in bed...

8:11 am BBT - HG's still in their bed sleeping... Cam 1 - James in couch/bed room... Cam 2 - Josh and Sharon in Couch/bed room... Cam 3 - Ryan and Adam in pink room... Cam 4 - Sheila in blue/boat room

8:56 am BBT -Josh is up, went to the bathroom, washed hands, did a jig in his blue undies, starts brushing his teeth... heads to kitchen and looks at kitchen counter and smiles... goes to sliding back door, opens door and sticks hand out to check the temp... heads into kitchen and starts making coffee...

8:59 am BBT - Josh making the morning coffee, still in undies, walks to GP's starts staring at them, puts hands and face up to glass... looks like he is going to cry, quick fotH, walks to SR and gets unitard... puts unitard on in SR, having a hard time zipping it up... admires himself "It fits just need accessories and props"... starts putting on some very bulky black boots... "I can get it up one more" (talking about lacing boots)... out of SR and into bedroom to get something out of his dresser... got some blk boxers, put them on... heads to BR... starts messing with his hair, gets sleep out of his eyes...

9:07 am BBT - Josh still in BR looks at self in mirror and smiles... goes into spa room and starts popping zits... heads to kitchen and starts dancing... gets coffee cup, gets his tea pitcher... goes to BR to get his long evening gloves... leaves glove there, heads to bedroom... grabs his long blue gloves, puts them on... (he looks hilarious!)... goes to BR checks self out in mirror and starts posing... is looking for something in BR can't find it... out of BR walking funny to BR... grabs his whiteout goggles from BR... puts them on goes into spa... out to kitchen, coffee is done, pours himself a cup of coffee...

9:14 am BBT - Foth while josh is putting creamer in his coffee...

8:59 am BBT - Josh making the morning coffee, still in undies, walks to GP's starts staring at them, puts hands and face up to glass... looks like he is going to cry, quick fotH, walks to SR and gets unitard... puts unitard on in SR, having a hard time zipping it up... admires himself "It fits just need accessories and props"... starts putting on some very bulky black boots... "I can get it up one more" (talking about lacing boots)... out of SR and into bedroom to get something out of his dresser... got some blk boxers, put them on... heads to BR... starts messing with his hair, gets sleep out of his eyes...

9:07 am BBT - Josh still in BR looks at self in mirror and smiles... goes into spa room and starts popping zits... heads to kitchen and starts dancing... gets coffee cup, gets his tea pitcher... goes to BR to get his long evening gloves... leaves glove there, heads to bedroom... grabs his long blue gloves, puts them on... (he looks hilarious!)... goes to BR checks self out in mirror and starts posing... is looking for something in BR can't find it... out of BR walking funny to BR... grabs his whiteout goggles from BR... puts them on goes into spa... out to kitchen, coffee is done, pours himself a cup of coffee...

9:14 am BBT - Foth while josh is putting creamer in his coffee...

9:17 am BBT - Josh goes and gets his mic... heads to spa to put on mic... walks into kitchen can't find coffee... finds it... takes a drink and makes a disgusted face... adds more coffee to the cup... starts to get stuff ready to make his iced tea... starts humming and doing superman flying poses... making his 'instant' iced tea....

9:22 am BBT - all HG's sans Josh sleeping... josh wandering around drinking his coffee... standing in kitchen looking around and thinking... takes coffee and self to BY, leaves sliding glass door open... stands in sun by pool... takes ball out of his jacuzzi... foth

9:25 am BBT - Josh back inside... goes into SR... puts his mic battery pack into the velcro belt... LOL! velcro belt keeps sticking to and snagging his blue evening gloves... puts belt on... takes belt off... reattaches batterypack (didn't like how it was sitting)... (sorry this is so boring... I am trying to give all the details as it IS boring!)... puts belt back on...

9:30 am BBT - Josh is SR looks at butt in mirror... "And I changed my batteries.. correct", leaves SR... back to kitchen, takes off belt (velcro still sticking to and snagging his gloves)... resituates his battery pack... puts belt back on... "uuuugh!" teakes belt back off as the mic pack was upside down when he put the belt on... resituates it AGAIN!... belt back on... starts humming superman theme song... "Lets check this out one more time... it's behind my back.. correct...", foth...

9:33 am BBT - FotH still... (possible wake-up)... (hopefully they have some April Fools tricks for the HG's!)

10:05AM BBT: Josh has gone back to bed, James and Adam are still in bed. Sheila is talking about the food competition and picking SLOP! Sharon is looking for something in the bedroom and Ryan was in the kitchen talking to Sheila from who is in the bathroom plucking her chin hairs.

10:30AM BBT: All four feeds are on the bathroom. Ryan and Natalie are talking about Oregon and Sharon is on the other side of the room doing her makeup joining in once in a while. Sheila is in the shower. James, Josh and Adam are still in bed? Foth.

10:50AM BBT: All four feeds still in the bathroom. The girls are getting all pretty today (to do goodbye messages?) and chatting about stuff in general. When they do talk game they're whispering so low you can make it out.

Archived