For Morty Admins... Re: Saturday Summary (sorry If This Is The Wrong Place)

leesestyle

hi, i'm new to the MB part of this site but have been a morty's fan/supporter for years. i was looking for saturday's summary and it's not on the main page or the page that has stuff that happened previously... it was there a few hours ago but i got busy and didn't get a chance to read it. is it just temporarily missing or did someone inadvertently put it somewhere else? i'm anxious to read it because according to the showtime stuff last night, sheila mentioned more drama between james and her and i'm dying to read or watch it!!

can anyone help me please?

thanks in advance!! :)

tumble weeds were blowin thru here last night, so they prolly had to do an update,lol

ughhh!

ok, i must be blind because i still don't see it. :(

on the front page, i'm only seeing sunday and on the page that goes back further, when you scroll to the bottom, it stops on friday. but i don't see saturday anywhere!!

sorry to be dense, lol... can you please tell me specifically where it is? front page or the archive page and approximately where... ? thanks again!

ok, when you first click onto the BB pages, just scroll down, it should be right the , don't go to the message board, just BB pages

it starts ou with 12:45. about Adam and Ryan in the back yard. if you go to BB9 updates it will take you to the update 24/7 page, not the re-cap from the night before, hope that helps

it's not on my computer. i've refreshed several times and the bottom of the main page ends at the sunday, 2:10 p.m. post... then the link directly below that, which says, "see what happened before this" does not have it either. :(

ok, when I come to mortys, it is thru Morty Port, so on the left is a bunch of places to go, I think AR is first and BB pages is second, I click on BB pages and it takes me to the page that says BB index, then there are about 6 or 7 choices, then you scroll down and it says what did you miss last nite?? right under that is where it starts off ant 12:45 with Adam and Josh in the backyard. if it isn't workin for you, re-boot your machine, sometimes I have to do that to get it goin right again.

that is a funny one Jem ,lolol, and also welcone leesestyle, glad you finally found it,lol

thanks marty & fatcat!

fatcat, i've been coming here for years so it wasn't a matter of poor navigation it was just temporarily not there. lol. but i was beginning to wonder when everyone was seeing it but me! especially since i'm on a 2 day old computer. i thought maybe something was wrong with it!! :P

lol jem... happy april fool's back to ya!

yes, that would scare me too on a 2 day old puter, that's nice to have a new one, mine is 5 yrs old, but my friend really spiffed it up big time, I am out of the dark ages,lol well welcome anyway, it just looked like you were new cause of the posts, i used to come here yrs ago ,but never posted, just read,lol

Archived