Sunday, March 30th

CeCiMom

Now Josh is pushing a strategy to Nat where he eats something and BB won't let him play HoH or PoV if he beats Sharon. He is going to intentionally break the rules so they'll keep him around at least another week. I've never liked this type of game play.

if he does that then he should be evicted automatically.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, he is on the block, so there still has to be an eviction, so how could a penalty nom effect him, there has to be a vote for this week and if he forces Natalie to break the tie and she keeps Sharon, wont it be for nothing and he is just giving all his power to Natalie believeing she will keep him, when she says to her alliance with the girls she is evicting him??

josh is desperate

They could give him a penalty vote like they did Jen last year. Nat wouldn't have to break the tie because it would be 5 votes instead of four. He's thinking that BB will give him some other penalty if he happens to stay.. which may sway the other HGs to keep him because they have a better shot at winning the comps. That's really unfair. They should just toss his ass out.

well, that is what I'm sayin that is sooo stupid,a nd really I think Natalie is sayin yes now, but she will tak him out of it

I M annoyed that f-ing march madness ran over of course, and 60 mins is now running into BB time, I f-ing hate it on Sundays, well we know what is gonna happen anyhow,lol

I agree, Crys. Since he's already on the block, BB would probably give him a penalty vote instead of a penalty nom. I remember this same scenario being a big deal last season when Jen was on the block and expected to be voted out, then she decided to eat. When the hg's thought BB would simply hold a penalty nom over until the next week, some hg's were considering voting out Jameka (I think) instead, which would have been totally unfair to her since she hadn't eaten anything while on slop.

I'm really sick of "Team Christ" (don't even get me started on the blasphemy). But I thought they were playing as individuals? Why would you vote out Josh when no one can against sharon in the final 2.

Even if Josh gets a penalty vote from this stunt...he could still very well stay. Nat believes she can convince Adam and Ryan to switch their vote and evict Sharon...that would leave Sheila to be only vote to save Sharon...making it 3-2...Sharon out.

Ugh...I hope something backfires and Josh still gets evicted...I can't stand poor sportsmanship and dirty tactics.

from tonights show...they showed her going on and on about 7's.....even Adam got in on it for a sec. craziness!

So I just caught the conversation with Natalie and Josh in storage room. She is keeping him now and evicting Sharon or is she playing him?

I'm fairly certain she was sincere with Josh...and wants to keep him now because she believes he will not be able to compete in hoh or pov next week ...if he eats. Somebody better check with DR to find out what rule is and consequences for Josh eating while on slop...and not take his word that he won't be able to compete. He may just get a penalty vote this week and not have any restrictions next week. idk!

food comp results was hilarious

They are so trying to show James in such a good light. The people that only watch show on tv, and not the feeds, read or search the internet have no idea of what kind of a person is really is. They really make Sharon, Shelia and Natalie in a bad light.

You mean they didn't show James and Chelsia having sex? They didn't show the discussions about being drug dealers and giving girls rooffies (sp) for sex?

They must be saving those stories for Tuesday...:rolleyes:

Archived