Saturday, March 29th

Fatcat

you have something there, but they all hate him sooo much that I do no think they can see past it, AND sometimes by the end of the game and the eliminated ones have had time to cool in sequester they change their votes, excep for last year, they all said it was the lessor of 2 evils,lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she-lo-yappa

I'm not a violent person, And I can honestly say I have never in my life ever hit a person in anger. But She-hag has grated on my nerves so much that I actually had a little fantasy about grabbing her non stop flopping tongue and nailing it to the daisy table with a fork. :animated_shocking:

Of course deleted the recording and I turned the TV off. I can't even fathom being locked in a house with her, That hag would make anyone go loopy!~

Josh and Natalie talking. They are trashing Sheila big time. Nat is telling Josh that Sharon is GONE.

I don't know what she is going to talk to Ryan and Adam about but she told them she needs to talk to them up in HOH.

Guest nerorowan

Josh just called sheila a "pathetic 45 year-old woman" I guess he doesn't realize most of the viewing audience are women in their 40's

OK what I hate so much about this season besides the skanky HG is they one minute are acting like they are your best friend. The will kiss you ass one minute and talk trash the next.

These people make me sick

Natalie is trashing Sheila up one side and down the other. She is telling them how she is being a baby about the flour being thrown on her. Natalie has been trashing Sheila for about 15 minutes now and the guys are loving it.

well here is the deal, Natalie said she was going to "act" her way into the boys heads, and it looks like she is doin a great job, keep ist up sister, but if she then turns around and gets rid of Sharon, then I will be at the point of no return with her, seriously

Natalie and Ryan up in HOH discussing it right now. Ryan does not want Josh out. It should be so obvious to Natalie that that Ryan is fighting so so hard to keep Josh. He keeps telling Natalie that they need to keep Josh!!!! Natalie said they need to talk to Adam too.

I think Ryan is acting mad at Natalie for wanting Josh out and she is folding.

well this is where Natalie needs to grow som balls, because Ryan is a whimp and if it looks like he cannot talk her into vote to keep Josh he would switch in a heartbeat, if Nat can get in Adams ear and get Adam on board then Adam will switch Ryans mind, nat seriously needs to get some balls, but really the purrrfect scenerio would for it to be a tie and then Nat can vote out Josh, yeah they are gonna be pissed, but who do they have?? James is all on his own.

it would be funny if she put up ryan, but then I am afraid they would evict him, I think she could pick Ballah to go on the block, Josh would prolly go, but ya never know, if she did that tho after saying they are gonna put up sharon and vote her out, the guys would take that as she is lying and vote out ballah

That's a great question, what would happen if she nominated Adam instead of Sharon?

Sharon - evict Josh (??)

Shelia - evict Josh

James - evict Adam

Ryan - evict Adam

Tie breaker natalie - evict Josh

But I'm not 100% sure Josh and James couldn't convince Sharon that Adam out is the best for her (which it would be, if J&J stayed true).

If Ryan was nominated, James would evict him in a heart beat

<~~~~~~~I need Excedrin Migrane.....these people are making my brain hurt!!! Natalie is the MASTER manipulator, she ran Adam's HOH and getting hers, guess Ryan's will be next. Wait, forget the headache medicine, I just found the mute button. :faint:

But Ryan is the MASTER pingpong ball, the next time James and JOsh talk to him, he'll be on board with evicting Sharon. If Natalie really wants to get rid of Josh, she needs to nominate a guy to get the votes split. Why pawn someone from your side? Why not make both noms expendable?

Your right, Francis, but I think Ryan knows he needs to go with the group because if he keeps wanting Josh to stay they may catch on. I just want to know who the duo's really are is it Adam and Nat or Ryan and Nat. Or is Natalie with the girls.....and is Sharon playing them all? :animated_scratchchin:

That's a great question, what would happen if she nominated Adam instead of Sharon?

Sharon - evict Josh (??)

Shelia - evict Josh

James - evict Adam

Ryan - evict Adam

Tie breaker natalie - evict Josh

But I'm not 100% sure Josh and James couldn't convince Sharon that Adam out is the best for her (which it would be, if J&J stayed true).

If Ryan was nominated, James would evict him in a heart beat

Sharon is not going to evict Josh no matter what she says ... The girl was crying her heart out over him and she didn't believe them when they told her Josh was trying to throw her under the bus the first time so why would she believe them now ...

Sharon is too dedicated to Josh to evict him if she weren't on the block ...

Archived