Friday, March 28th

CeCiMom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol james argueing in his underwear smh

lol he was crying more than argueing imho

it wasnt as bad as folks are making it out to be

James' tirade was extremely calculated. he got a chance to out Shelia and all of her back deals. he also made the opportunity to let everyone know that in fact Natalie was planning a F2 deal with James. James got the most bang for his buck. Let some steam out and help fracture the Ryan/ Shelia/ Adam/ Nat team. Why didn't he go off any anyone else? It wouldn't benefit him to go off on anyone. It's not that you go off, it's what you ultimately say when you go off. That's what Chelsia didnt understand and why her attacks were worthless.

I didn't like ED last year...didn't like his verbal attacks either. He set the bar for this year...they're working on trying to equal him....they saw how well his strategy worked...and are willing to go even lower. That said...I don't think James' outburst at Sheila was as bad as some I saw ED spewing towards Jen last year...and not as bad as Chelsia and Josh's venom this season. I don't think his (James) outbursts are acceptable...not by any means...but not the worst that I've seen either.

I don't think it was calculated at all because if you watch his eyes during the Shiela blow up he was holding back tears. On top of that, his eyes were crazy. You can tell when someone is doing something calculated and when it's serious and he had lost it at that moment. Either that or he's a better actor than Tom Hanks, Robert Deniro, Henry Fonda and Al Pacino...combined.

He was about to have a stroke if he was a little older. He was way over the top. The way he walked out of the house to confront Sheila, was a man out to kill.

It wasn't calculated. He got upset and his emotions boiled over. I think anyone else could have triggered the same reaction if they acted like Shelia did yesterday. I don't think he was picking on Shelia just because he felt like it. He could have handled himself better, but she is not a victim.

I have to say that we are all forgeting that we are not in that house. Sheila drives us crazy and we are not stuck with her 24 hours a day. Emotions are raw in that house and she just pushes and pushes until it finally happened, someone called her out on her mouth and that was that.

Sheila alwasys considers herself the victim. She will turn the fight with James into a battle of the whole house against her and Adam will be in her crossfire because he didn't stand up for her, in her opinion. I didn't start watching the show until about 3 weeks ago and she goes on and on (well about everything really) about how no one has her back and no one protects her. Is this how she goes through life? Expecting everyone to protect her? Sad.

She went off about Adam briefly last night for throwing her under the bus (by the way I never want to hear that expression again when this show is over) because he stood up for himself when his name was brought into the discussion. Granted I didn't understand more that 3 words out of his mouth so I guess it's just an assumption he was defending himself.

In this GAME, Sheila has deserved every bit of animosity thrown her way.

She has lied to each and every HG.

While I don't condone calling her a c*nt, she is a nutcase.

James get that PoV so the 'good' people scramble for another week.

I agree with you Fred.

The end is nearing for the HG's and it a pressure cooker in there at this point. She was not innocent last night, she DID build him up, she DID talk smack and he heard it. Instead of arguing and back peddling with James during the first confrontation she should have kept her mouth shut and not egg him on, that just lit the fuse.

I feel it was calculated because I watched James start working himself up talking to Josh and Adam, he was starting out slowly and laughing like it was a joke , as people do sometimes to get information out of others , then as he was getting some feedback which was only partially true as all of them have talked behind James back, but also each others back, Sheila just got caught, and the info that Josh and Adam put out there were only half truths and that was working James up even further, he wanted to get worked up cause he said he was gonna go off on Sheila and break her down, and then when he reached the point that he felt he could go on the attack he did so, it was very calculated in my opinion, and it could have gotten more emotional had Sheila played into it but she stood her ground and eventually he backed off, and just because someone drives you crazy with their constant jabber does not give James the right to usse the C word and use his body and screaming to intimidate, if Sheila was a man and James had done that I think he woulda gotten popped.

i think sheila set herself up on the Cword... she has said many many times that its the worse thing you can say to a woman and i think James called her that knowing it would send a big sting to her.

Absolutely James was upset, understatement !, because he feels he's being treated with disrespect. Before he went OFF on Sheila and he was listening to her rant on and on about how horrible James and Chelsia were to her and she "did nothing to them".

And after the fight she went on and on about how badly she is treated in the house and she's done nothing to anyone and doesn't deserve this treatment. It is always how badly SHE is treated with no regard to how she treats other people. That was my point.

No she is not the only one who feels maligned in the game.

There are a lot of bottled up emotions and stress in that house and James went insane last night no doubt about that I also think Sheila handled the worst of it better than I expected. But come on someone was going to snap on her eventually. ;-)

well that was her big mistake, while all of them have lied behind each other backs and straight to each others face, she just got caught because she does not know when to shhhuuuuddddd uuuuupppp, and yes if you let people know what bothers you they are gonna use it against you, but James just made me dislike him more, I thought he was disgusting, and I did not feel a bit sorry ofr him, like I said this is not a tea damce and why he expected to come in there and makes friends and have understanding is beyond me, he put himself into the situation so do not whine and get emotionally uspset when it does not go your way, and the bottom line is he is on the block, he wants that 500 grand in the worst way and he sees it slipping away, I think it all has to do more with the money thatn any emotion he says he has, whatever, I cannot stand hime, and Sheila is the lesser of the two evils for me.

I think we should all stop rationalizing some of their bad behavior. The pressure cooker things is correct. However, there have been many seasons before this one and last years where the pressure was on a people did not resort to verbally attacking others or threats. The person many call the best player in BB history Dr. Will (not my favorite, by the way) won and never resorted to these more dramatic tactics. I have to say I couldn't stand Dr. Will on his season but appreciate and applaud his game plan. I also agree w/ who ever said there are some really mean post on these board. But I do understand, like with the game, when we respond on these boards behind the protection of our LCD's it is easy to write and say thing that we would never do in "Real Life" because of the consequences. Same with the Houseguest. Have a great day

To change the subject...

is Sharon related to Josh? she seems WAY too attached to him. True she seems like the motherly type, but there just seems to be something between the two. They clicked immediately, like siblings.

I'm sure if they were, Chen-bot would have yapped it by now.

Archived