Pov - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that James won PoV!! He has 7 lives! Adam is reading the Bible. Josh says that it's going to be a nice, peaceful week and that there won't be any explosions...I give him until after Natalie nominates Sharon then he'll BREAK!!

james will win

If we're F U-ing Allison Grodner, bring up Ryan and Sharon still being in the house.

Woo Hoo... I'm not going to have a big fat 0 for my prediction challenge!!! Thank you PoV winner... you're probably my only points this week. ;)

I just love how every season people start accusing the producers of "rigging" the game towards certain people. If the game was rigged, it would have been off the air many seasons ago.

Deal with it people, sometimes people you don't like do well on reality tv shows, just like in......welll.....REALITY.

If the show was rigged, it would have been pulled long ago......oh and that means from all of the other countries it is aired in. GET OVER IT!

The game is not rigged towards anyone. Trust me, I have hated most of the winners. But, I have to give anyone who does this credit for winning. If you cannot do that, you are the one that needs help.

Good job James on another week of fighting and PLAYING this game.

Dep

James is winning almost everything and I feel it will continue unless his luck changes and the competitions are not physical but that's not likely.

If he keeps winning, I see him evicting Natalie soon. She is his only real competition.

this comp playing by sheila is reason i cant stand her

why hell was she allowing james to keep staying allowing him to pick up points unchallenged

to float float to money

I think Ryan really screwed up that POV competition. He should have folded when Nathalie had a chance at point #2 and then backed down twice when he could have one.

I also thought it was a little unfair that he got to go last...seems like more of an advantage even though he screwed it up

I think it was totally Ryan's fault that James won. Why go up against Natalie making one of them get eliminated? Really stupid. I think he made serveral mistakes that gave James the win.

If Sheila had done what Ryan did we would be hearing about it ad nausium.

Archived