Pov - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one hope James wins it. I really do. Then everytime he walks by Nat or Sheila, swings the Veto necklace in thier faces. :outfitted_pirate: JMO

. If it's the morphomatic, though, Natalie might be able to win that won the best because of all the attention to details she has.

Of course, if the producers want Gnat to have a great chance at winning POV, it will be this comp. She most certainly does pay attention to detail...she's an artist and probably has studied many faces.

Yes, I would love to see baby james cry. Boo hoo hoo, "I was pink, now I'm blue."

I love it!

If Sharon wins she will take Josh down? I am assuming she will not try to win.

I thought it might be the morphomatic last night when they picked the PoV names but, if I remember correctly morphomatic has to be played at night so, that leaves that if that's what they're doing right now.

I definately do not want James to win, or Sharon, cause if Sharon wins she will take Josh off and for sure Sheila would go on the block, i think if Sheila goes up it is her own fault for even breathing a word of that BS, put me up, are you kidding me, it is just that I so much want to see either James or Josh out of there,lolol

Guest nerorowan

This waiting for the pov to be over is absolutely killing me!!! It almost feels like a hoh competition. :faint:

hoping for james to win it it will make for the best drama in the house if he wins and josh needs to go i can't stand him any longer, i can already see josh mopeing about the house cause he knows he'll go home, and if james and sharon were smart they'd try to get an alliance with ryan since all 3 have already been evicted and none really have a chance in the final 2 unless it's against each other since they have all been evicted already

I want James to win too

But I'm wondering if it IS something about the face morphings because thanks to the awesome updaters on the main page, asking about Sharon and Natalie taking off their white shirt makes me think of a green screen of sorts around them. Does that make any sense to you guys?

They need a POV that has fun stuff like bunny suits or giving up stuff or having to get in a bucket of manure and take a shower ever hour for the next 24 hours. How bad do they want it?

Ya that is what we need.

They need a POV that has fun stuff like bunny suits or giving up stuff or having to get in a bucket of manure and take a shower ever hour for the next 24 hours. How bad do they want it?

they never do those comp with grodner favs on the block

Archived