Best Chance Of Winning, Who Do You Want To Win Polls

King123

Winning..  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has BEST CHANCE of winning As of Now.

• Natalie
    • Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Adam
    • Sharon
    • Josh
    • James
  2. 2. who do you WANT to win?

• Natalie
    • Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Adam
    • Sharon
    • Josh
    • James

I HATE how almost EVERYONE in these forums just absolutely acts like Natalie is an ANGEL and James and Chels are DEVILS. I got sick of reading it so now I am standing up for them. Someone's got to.

But like I've said already. Most of America likes Natalie, Ryan, and Adam because they are the "norm" or the dressing to conform and not really truly being who they want to be because they are so concerned about what everyone thinks of them.

There are quite a few James/Chelsia fans here.

Just me.... I like normal people. I think people should be concerned about the type of person they are.

It is really mostly about the heart to me. Chelsia has a cold mean nasty heart.

just sayin

Its not the fact that people believe that Nat is an Angel, far from it. What Nat does and the way she acts can be attributed to ignorance and the thoughts of a simple mind. There is no hatred or mean spiritedness in her actions or words. She is simply confused by life at times and is easily swayed and led by men. Chelsia on the other hand is cold, calculating mean spirited winch. Her every actions and words are meant to hurt and tear down others to make herself feel superior.

All these hg's are flawed. Just some more than others.

could not have said it better bb

MyHalo- I'm with you I wanted Chelsia to stay so damn bad! The highlight of the show lastnight was her going off at the end LOVED it FRIKIN LOVED IT. What she had to say was true. Natalie winning HOH is such a set up is this game even real? Because I see polls everywhere on how to SWAY the competitions and such would be a shame if this were a sham. As for you Marty do you ALWAYS find it necessatry to comment back to people like you're up on a throne? You always have something shitty to say back to someone. Are you the Board GOD on this site, or is there some Board Thread Hosts that some people need to be jumped into. I'm sick of seeing you and a few others acting like you run this shit and if you do, give me my donation back because isn't this suppose to be a fair and un biased chat blog doesn't seem that way, oh yeah and if you want to ban me from this site please feel free. Tired of seeing the blog bullies on here. If you don't like what someone has to say take it with a grain of salt we all have out own opinions isn't that what makes us unique, oh wait, you would hate if people were liked for the Screw the world attitude. Can't wait for your response, but then again I always see how you tell people to not FLAME AND BAIT YOU. BLAH BLAH BLAH

I found her display totally uncalled for and made her look like a spoiled little brat..jmho and of course you are entitled to yours. That's what the forum is all about. Being able to voice our opinions on BB and it's hg's.

Amen Joy! I agree, but it seems like some like to take theirs and bash others because they don't feel the same. There the James and Chelsia lovers like myself then others who prefer Nat, She, etc. and that's what makes for great TV and Blogs. But some do take it to the next level and bash on the person who is posting their opinion and make it personal. This is suppose to be a forum for fun and free speech and houseguest bashing, not member bashing.

As for you Marty do you ALWAYS find it necessatry to comment back to people like you're up on a throne? You always have something shitty to say back to someone. Are you the Board GOD on this site, or is there some Board Thread Hosts that some people need to be jumped into. I'm sick of seeing you and a few others acting like you run this shit and if you do, give me my donation back because isn't this suppose to be a fair and un biased chat blog doesn't seem that way, oh yeah and if you want to ban me from this site please feel free. Tired of seeing the blog bullies on here. If you don't like what someone has to say take it with a grain of salt we all have out own opinions isn't that what makes us unique, oh wait, you would hate if people were liked for the Screw the world attitude. Can't wait for your response, but then again I always see how you tell people to not FLAME AND BAIT YOU. BLAH BLAH BLAH

whome.gif

No I am just another poster with my own opinions of the houseguests.

No one has gone at it back and forth more than Marty and I last year. No one.

So there couldn't possibly be anyone more unbiased than I (or biased in the OPPOSITE direction).

So with that being said, I don't see how Marty has been anything but respectful in this thread towards posters.

Saying things like "I don't understand how someone can like James" or something of that nature isn't a personal insult. It's a comment that literally means someone can't understand it.

Then again, I do have first hand knowledge of reading too much into what some people have said here before and then getting offended for no reason, so believe me I understand how you can feel ganged up on when you are one of the few fans of a houseguest. This board was very pro-Dick last year and I couldn't stand him (I was pro Jen) so I felt ganged up on sometimes myself.

...but I assure you nothing I can see in this thread was meant as a personal attack.

If it's James and Natalie in the final 2, how would the votes go?

Would Chelsia vote for James?

I have never seen Marty personally attack any poster.

My post was saying we all should be able to like or dislike anyone we want to.

This house is polarized along alliance lines, and i do not see any reason for them to switch sides once they are in sequester.

Hell, I think in a couple weeks sequester house will be more interesting than the BB house.

I would love to see a lot more sequester. When they only have a few left in the house it is so boring. I would love to see cameras in sequester.

We hears those rumors every year. I'd be really surprised if BB didn't cash in one it THIS year, though.

I would kind of like to hear what they have to say watching the DR's though. Didn't that happen on season 4?

Hang in there Swat. I understand what you're saying.

I heard a rumor that they were going to have a special sequester show for the BBAD viewers.

I said this before...depending who is in sequester I would guarantee a special show. But, I don't think they want the CBS kind of show, I was thinking that they would want a sex type show and would probably get it with Matt, James, Chelsia and Gnat in sequester.

I'd be ok with Natalie, Adam, Ryan or Sharon....in that order.

Natalie is the strongest - Adam put up James and Chelsia, Ryan is a good guy - and Sharon has played a brave game by going on the block voluntarily.

Sharon, James and Josh need to go just because they are devious, liars!

Archived