Best Chance Of Winning, Who Do You Want To Win Polls

King123

Winning..  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has BEST CHANCE of winning As of Now.

• Natalie
    • Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Adam
    • Sharon
    • Josh
    • James
  2. 2. who do you WANT to win?

• Natalie
    • Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Adam
    • Sharon
    • Josh
    • James

likely to get to final two sheila

best chance of winning from jury votes adam

The thought of Sheila or Nat at the end actually makes me sick at my stomach.

I want James to win, because he is really playing the game... which I prefer.

But I'll settle for anyone other than Nat or Sheila at the end, at this point.

I really wanted James or Chelsia to win. But if that can't happen, I would like Josh to win, or maybe even Sharon.

I think that James and Chelsia were not liked in the house because they are UNIQUE.

Think about it. Everyone else is a preppy and snobby. And by preppy I mean they dress and do things like they have to be just like everyone else.

James and Chels are just unique in the fact that they dress how they want, act how they want, screw what anyone else thinks of them, and just be THEMSELVES. Everyone else has to be all fake and snobby.

I can't stand Natalie. When she won HOH last night I said "If she evicts james this week, I'm not watching the rest of the season. I hate that hypocrit"

I guess I watch with my heart because ever since I heard about the abortions I just can't stand to see her on TV. and then all the stripping and milk boobs, I'm just totally against her.

GO JAMES!!! :party_smilie:

I think that people tend to be fans of James not because he has redeeming qualities but because he has PINK hair and dresses with his pink clothes.

I don't like people because the have a screw the world attitude. Wow what a mess this world would be if that was the criteria for people liking you.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing natalie and James in the final 2. Just anything but shelia, adam and ryan.

Speaking of hypocrites....Kudos to Natalie for at least being honest and telling James and Josh they will be going up instead of shaking their hands and telling them their safe, then throwing their behinds up on the block..backdoor style. Although, I am a believer in karma, so who knows maybe Nat will change and tell them they are safe only to put them up anyway...doubt it. JMO

yeah, but then in the HOH last nite she actually told James him and her to the end, hope it was the wine talking, whoa you gotta be careful when you are on the sauce, loose lips sink ships,lol, silly saying but sooo true

I'm pretty sure chelsia was stripping right along with her.........just saying

I'm talking about the night she did the striptease wearing red in the sauna room with Matt, Adam, Amanda, James, and Alex. Didn't see Chels anywhere.

But that doesn't matter anyway. Chels did strip or whatever, but she didn't turn around say "GOD LOVES ME" and start reading the Bible. I'm sure Natalie's "God" doesn't condone rubbing your va jay jay and breasts on that many people. According to Nat's "God" you should only be with one person, right? Or maybe she has some new age religion that allows you be a a nasty whore and still go to heaven.

I HATE how almost EVERYONE in these forums just absolutely acts like Natalie is an ANGEL and James and Chels are DEVILS. I got sick of reading it so now I am standing up for them. Someone's got to.

But like I've said already. Most of America likes Natalie, Ryan, and Adam because they are the "norm" or the dressing to conform and not really truly being who they want to be because they are so concerned about what everyone thinks of them.

I'm such a nice person in real life, but on here the b*tch in me just comes out. grrrrrr.... :animated_shocking:

stripping more or less makes no difference to me, it was still done by both. I NEVER said Nat was an angel nor and have I ever implied it. I just find Nat less disgusting than James/Josh/Chelsia. JMO

I certainly would never be so arrogant as to think my religion is better than someone else's or that I'm right and their wrong. THEY ultimately have to live with themselves and answer for their actions. So whatever their claims are regarding religion is between them and their God.

Archived