Adam

CeCiMom

vote james back in :o

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, whether it is good for her game at this point is a very small thing, she has her way of gettin around people. Natalie had a really disgusted and surprised look in her eyes when Josh came to tell her he would work a deal with her, and Sharon needs to go, Adam is hard to read , but I think he will vote for Josh, OUT, and if Nat has to pick, she will I think pick Josh to hit the trail and I will be laughing soooo loud and hard,lol

changed whole landscape of game for everyone

Just read the public apology that the United Autism Foundation made to Adam's comment , calling the childern he works with retards. That was just one of the dumbest things he could have said. I worked with Special Ed Kids and that was an insult to them and their families. He may find that he is without a job. Wonder if is "Mommy" is pride of her son now.

I think you are right LVgirl

And at one point with James to F2... think he is working on one with Nat to F2 too. Josh has one with Nat to f2, Ry to F2, (beginning) Sharon F2, James F2... Nat has one with James F2 (but later said she had to think about it), Josh F2 (possibly still thinking bout that too), Ry F2... I can't keep up anymore...

It is so funny how they cross over alliances for their f2's. They all have some I think. I think Sheila has one with Nat, Sharon and Adam.

I think Sheila being the one in the house being the whipping boy puts her in a good position to be dragged to the F2.

Honestly I think I would like to she Adam and Sheila in the F2. (just my opinion today but that may change tomorrow)

I'd like to see Nat, James and ??? in the F3. If only for the 1st part of HoH, endurance comp. Last years was a nail biter and the one this season between Nat/James was too. Just makes it better for the fans, imo, to see two house guests that are willing to give it everything they have to win a comp. Season 7 with Boogie jumping off before CBS was even done airing and then Janelle immediately thereafter, accidentally taking her hand off the thingamajig was a total bust.

Might even be interesting to see Sharon as the final F3 with them because she might be stronger than she's been letting on.

<---------- imagining the last days of Shelia and Adam in BBH. All oogy woogy, gee golly I'm glad it's youuuuuuuuu, garsh and boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Archived