Adam

CeCiMom

I heard that Adam jumped in and told James off. I haven't seen that part yet but I am proud of Adam for doing that.

I am liking him more every day.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:animated_rotfl: EastCoast. I saved myself some time by reading your post first... probably my breakfast too. :D

Oh Gag! Nat is cooking him "Eggs in a basket" (I hadn't had those in years and Isaw her making them on the show a couple of weeks ago so I made myself some) and Adam is just standing over her playing with his ding-a-ling-a-ling... scratch, scratch... and THEN he smells his hands and flicks his fingers... GAG!

Oh Gag! Nat is cooking him "Eggs in a basket" (I hadn't had those in years and Isaw her making them on the show a couple of weeks ago so I made myself some) and Adam is just standing over her playing with his ding-a-ling-a-ling... scratch, scratch... and THEN he smells his hands and flicks his fingers... GAG!

you gotta be kidding me!

Adam is just standing over her playing with his ding-a-ling-a-ling... scratch, scratch... and THEN he smells his hands and flicks his fingers... GAG!

Exactly what I do when my wife is cooking my dinner!!!!!!!

My wife already knows I'm a pig....so no big deal. It's when we're trying to teach our 7 year old boy that it's not a toy (yet!!) and yet he catches me with my hand in the cookie jar that all hell breaks loose.

roflmao

Garlic...now there's something Sheila might want to try...to keep James at bay. ;)

:smartass2:

and some garlic mashed taters :naughty:

ya know, Josh just said like the other day or even yesterday that if it came right down to it he would evict her, he is just what I said he is scum

Adam's if nothing else a big boy and when he approached pansyass James during James tirade with eyes bugging and pissed... James looked like he was going to tee tee his pink panties.

I thought he had on a pair of black speedo type drawers with a light pink t-shirt on top, he has really silly lookin legs, Adam got right into hs face after the sheila tiarde, I thought it was funny cause Adam flat told him , do not say my name brother,lol

Archived