Sheila

CeCiMom

Funny thing to me is I can't think of one person in the house who has not lied, backstabbed, run from side to side with info, been annoying as hell whether it's with talking, reading the Bible, playing with themselves - you name it, they've done it. Personally, I don't think Sheila deserved the tirade last night just as I didn't think Amanda deserved it from Josh. Just because ED won last year acting completely beyond the bounds of common decency doesn't mean that's the only way to win the game.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nerorowan

My kid , she is 21, has been like that allher life and if she isn't talking she is humming

or singing or something.constant noise but I would not change her for the world

I'm not claiming that Sheila does things that the others don't do but she just never shuts up and she ALWAYS finds a way to feel sorry for herself and make everyone else wrong. You can't live your life that way and it seems that it's her first reaction to fall into the victim role.

If Shelia won HoH then I think that I would have to start drinking my Bloody Mary's :drunk: and not stop until I couldn't hear her. :stars:

I tried to like Shelia but she will not let me. She doesn't think she just talks and talks until you want to :death:

I do think she probably has a good heart but so far we can't see for all the talking. I feel sorry for her but not enough that I want her to stay.

I am finally watching BBAD with the wife and Shelia is going on and on and on. I feel so sorry for her son. If this is any indication how she obsesses over things in real life, its no wonder she is a single mom.

Put a sock in it Shelia!!

I think I could be more of a fan with her if she wasn't so darn repetitive and self centered. I seriously turn BBAD to another channel when they focus on her. I'd have to ask the DR to sedate me to live in the same house with her.

I was trippin when she was just goin on about it last night on BAD, and she is worried what the others say because of her son, Well go head on and talk about your cooter Sheila that will make him real proud, and the idea that she think that her pics could not be on the internet??? She is old,lol

Love her, hate her...all I know is that when I'm typing up live feed updates that I can only handle her for so long and then I can't do it anymore!! And when she and Natalie get together, I can only take about 15-20 minutes and then I'm out...I wonder if Scott Baio had the same problem with her??? My guess is yes and that's why she has so many ex's...I won't use the C word but I will use the P word, PSYCHO!!!

when she is one of her babbles she is almost a bugged eyed as Adam,lol

I guess she backed out of her "Put me on the block, because now it is said that Sharon is going on the block..." That sux... I wish they would get that bag o' hag outta the house... the feeds just came back and her psycho babble is already dominating the feeds....

Archived