Sheila

CeCiMom

WTF? Did I live through a different '80s decade?! I was in my teens and early 20s during the 80s and we all shaved! Granted, the little tuft at the vulva was popular... But NO ONE in my HS gym class nor in the Air Force mob latrines ever had an unkempt twine like that mess.

And it certainly wasn't popular!!

In fact, the high, french cut, style bathing suits and bikinis were popular in the mid 80s and you have to shave or wax the sides of your 'gina to wear those.

I didn't have pubes in the 70s. So maybe that was the norm then. But I know it wasn't normal in the 80s.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, I admit it I am old, I was around for the 50's and the 60's, but I distinctly remember that the females I knew sported more than they do now days, and I knew a variety of women, but really Sheila was above and beyond anything I ever witnessed,lol, I never heard of waxing back then, the was nair, and if you needed to shave your bikini line then you did, personally I have never even had to shave my legs (seriously), just one of those crazy things, great for me,lol

ps, sorry Marty,lol

She held her own while James was acting like a mad man outside screaming and cursing right in her face.

Kudo''s for Sheila. She amazed me with her composure.

well I do not care much for her constant babble either but no woman deserves the C wrd, personally I would have laughed in his face and made him angrier, and now after all that bs I would totally ignore him as if he doesn't even exist and get his goat further, but Sheila has got no balls to buck it up, she is weak in that respect and takes every little thing to heart, James is a big ol titty baby who need to get the hell off his pitty pot, he disgusts me more than Sheila, her banterings are aimless, James acts entitled that the house should come to him and be real up front , bla bla, that is not BB James, get a damn grip, I guess you aint so strong after all, you just showed your ass, sheila remained calm, but she needs to really suck it up now.

I was thinkin when James was screamin and she was just standing there that this is where the age kicks in, shes got 20 yrs on him and can take it , but James is a real loser, and his ugly screaming face was sooo disgusting, what a punk

it is better to just hold your cards close, don't let people know what the hell you are thinkin, you sure do not run out in the back yard and start yellin c this and you fing bitch, you did this , you did that, they are all talkin behind each others back, turn about is fair play, you gotta be tough to play this game, and James is actin like a wuss, he just showed all his cards, bad move, Adam even told him to pretty much zip it, and Natalie stood her ground, James is most likely goin by by.

I did not like the way she treated Adam at the start and now she is so dang busy cowtowing to James so he won't get mad at her it is just disgusting. That is something I have never understood. If I was in the game and HOH my speech on nominations would be.."You all want my 500,00 so someone has to go".... :lol:

I'm just wondering if the original premise of BB is working double time this season. The whole concept of watching people go nuts after being with each other in a confined space is working. The irony is that the BB producers put guinea pigs in the BY. Like anything caged these HGs are going to turn and eat each other. I am not a big Sheila fan or James fan, for that matter. I find it amazing that these people can function in the outside world. Why is it a big surprise to James that people lie in the house? First time for him? and Sheila thinks people aren't going to repeat what she says? James finally let it go like his psychotic girlfriend (who frankly I found disturbing)...it was only a matter of time. Sheila stood her ground but needs to take a reality break.

Its obvious that Shelia is off her meds. I cannot imagine her living a normal life without some form of drug therapy. As annoying as she is, James verbal attack was over the top and just shows what a loser he really is.

10:05 am BBT: Shelia is in the kitchen now with Ryan. Ryan asked if her and Nat were cool. She said 'Oh yeah. We're cool' Now shes having the SAME EXACT conversation she just had with Sharon, with Ryan in the kitchen. Said shes through talking to everyone.

Promises, promises

She could not shut her cake hole to save her A$$.....

Can you even iagine what her book will be like? Chapter 1. I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! I am Sheila aka Kimberly, I am a single mother and I am a good person! KNOW THAT! Chapter 2. I am a single mother... seriously... really... I was on Big Brother and I was the only honest one there but I had to hide my honesty because the people in the house couldn't handle the truth! Seriously! (times that sentence by 100 and you will have chapter 2) Chapter 3 - I was a Pentnouse Pet and lived in a mansion but am now a single mother ditto ditto ditto...

I cann't imagine one semi-sane person would buy her book until it hits the dollar store shelves! Someone give her a new script! Her script is rode hard and needs to be put up wet! It will be wet because of all of the tears the listeners have cried having to repeatedly hear it... over and over and over! KNOW THAT!

Archived