Sharon

CeCiMom

Josh and James are lying their asses off to Sharon. They are really making a fool out of her and that really burns me. She is so upset because she thinks Josh is leaving. Still crying. Josh is faking her out and saying he is going to eat and since he is going anyway. Sharon said no Josh no don't do that. She is still trying to protect him.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now, I'm thinking they will all get what they deserve for being so trusting/naive.

What the hell is wrong with Sharon crying like that for him. So what, she knows him 8 weeks; what's the hysterics for? Ugggh. That "til death do us part" really went to their heads. This group is very limited at times.

good for sharon

she is a bad bb player and deserve to go home

I think sharon's crying is more due to her weakening alliance and the stress of the game than really being attached to Josh.

nope she said last nite that she "cared for him deeply" and she was being very sincere. It is just awful to do this to her, she does not deserve to have them lyin right now to her face, going out of theri way to make it seem it is Josh when they know they are sending her, that is pure evil. even tho she is not the greatest player she does not deserve the out and out shittiness of this

she deserves it

she claim to have watch bb in the past

she is playing like someone who never watch ounce of bb

There's no way Nataho will be able to (1) keep quiet about it, or (2) Stick to the plan. First she'll blab the plan to someone, and then they'll all conspire and plot and the whole thing will be flipped long before Wednesday's eviction.

I totally don't get why they want to get Shhhharon out (Apart from the whole 'beeee beeeeees' thing)

Seems to me the smartest thing to do would be to take the She-hag up on her psycho rant and put her rear up on the block.

Then they can finally get rid of her crazy arse!

plan cant be flip

they control the votes

Natalie is downstairs and talking with Josh and Sharon and Josh talking about how he is leaving with dignaty and class. Natalie is saying how proud she is of him and (wink wink) they have a silly secret smile because they both know it is Sharon going home.

I am LMAO at the fact that Sharon will be going home over Josh ...

Don't get me wrong I don't dislike the girl but her game play sucks ... Sharon has done nothing in this game the whole time and further more she has done nothing for herself ... What happened to looking out for NUMERO UNO! You are there to win $500K!

Now she is crying to Josh vowing to backdoor Natalie and take her out for Josh's eviction :hahohi: ... Nice time to start playing the game Sharon but Natalie is 10 steps ahead of ya babe!

I was never a Josh fan ... I actually hated the guy but I gotta give it to him he is playing this game well ... He has deals with everyone and is setting himself up for final 2 planting seeds in everyone's head that he isn't a physical threat and wouldn't last in the end competitions ...

I think I am slowly becoming a Josh fan :eek:

I like Sharon as long as she isn't talking... whether it be about her babiiiiies ir her furrrrends or whether she is saying "whatever" or "What the hellllll" I can't stand her drag-queen, nasal voice any longer... Being a feed updater it is pretty bad when I have to switch all feeds whenever she is flapping her squawk box....

The only thing that bothered me about Sharon was the way she worried so much about Josh and laughed at all his stupid antics. I want to see how she plays by herself now.

I'm still waiting for her dirty little secret to get exposed...there has to be something more than just Jacob.

:lol2::lol2:

Archived